App to track heart rate/burned calories - icardio etc.

Options
Hello,
I am not sure if this is the correct forum for my questions but not sure which would be better.

I bought the Polar Wearlink&Bluetooth HRM this week and it seems that Icardio is the only app that work indoors together with the HRM. All other apps I tried require a GPS link which is very unreliable indoors. Icardio had no problems finding my HRM but the android app has quite a low rating, 3 out of 5 stars. I wonder if there are any problems I should look out for?

Alternatively are there any other aps which which tracks hear rate and calories for indoor sports?

Replies

• majorbaka
    majorbaka Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi

I've got the same set-up.

You can use Endomondo (best I've found) you just need to add the distance at the end of the workout if you're doing treadmill/rowing.
  • S3r3knitty
    S3r3knitty Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    But if I do a video workout like 30 day shred I wouldn't have a distance to enter.
  • majorbaka
    majorbaka Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You just need to put in the type of sport you're doing and it will measure your HR during the exercise and work out calories - there's about 50 types of sport to chose from so one of them should work for the workout video.