Looking for more friends to keep me motivated!

Options
Hi everyone.. I'm a new mom looking to get on track with healthy eating and trying to shed the baby weight and maybe a few more extra pounds. Just looking for some supporting friends to help keep me motivated. Please feel free to add me. :)

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    My "Babies" are 6 and 4. I'm trying to achieve a body I've never had, even before them.

I like to help motivate, it motivates me.
  • Jenifer_Duron
    Options
    Hello!
    Nothing works until you do! You just need to take a few steps towards your destination. It looks a little harder but trust me, it just looks. Just start trying from today! Now is a good time to take a start. Start giving at least one hour to yourself out of 24 hours. And don't let anyone disturb you while you are spending some time with yourself (keep your phone away and make sure you already have done your home chores and fed your family and pets, so you can give a pure hour to yourself) Avail the time by doing exercise, yoga and meditation. Try cycling, walking or swimming often with your family whenever you get a chance. Avoid genetically modified food, take organic food. Don't skip any meal or over stuff yourself, eat only healthy and natural food. Avoid preservative food. Plan a routine and follow!
    Hope it'll be helpful for you!
  • sberger1
    sberger1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Happy to get friends too...had a great couple of days, but its a social with friends tonight, though hitting the gym tomorrow on a Saturday to make up for it...something that is a new behaviour! I am looking to go from 9 stone 13.5 to 9 stone...feel I've half tried to do it so often and would basically like to boot camp it for the next month. 40th birthday in January and would like to feel great!
  • Dnikkol
    Options
    Same here, I am a first time mom looking to lose the baby weight plus more. A few minor medical setbacks delayed my process but now that I am almost completely healed I'm getting more active each week! I don't usually make posts or keep up with recording my process so that will be my biggest challenge. My goal was to be back down to my pre-pregnancy weight by the time my LO turned 1. Being that his birthday is next month we'll see how that goes, I still have 12lbs to go!:tongue: