Alcohol (low calorie drink ideas)

Options
13»

Replies

• fortworthbret
    Options
    Budweiser Select 55 is 55 calories (hence the name). I like it with a lime wedge in it.

While this is accurate, it is also the same calories as Bud Light mixed with 1/2 water. It is also the same alcohol content as 1/2 water and 1/2 Bud Light.

It costs a lot more than 1/2 a beer and water though.
  • fortworthbret
    Options
    If I'm feeling beer, MGD 64 isn't too bad, but my vote to get the biggest effect for the lowest calorie buck goes to vodka+diet soda.

I can get pretty buzzed off of ~600 calories which is easy to fit into my budget.

Same as above, it is 1/2 a beer and water.
  • mapexdrummer69
    Options

Same as above, it is 1/2 a beer and water.

Exactly. So on the days I actually want to enjoy the beer I'm drinking, I'll drink the beer I like:-)

Yuengling!
  • mizzvickic
    Options
    So glad I found this thread! :wink:
    Just started with myfitnesspal...I agree wtih several others...I can give up candy but not the cocktails! Just need to keep it in moderation as well as choose lower calorie options. Cheers! :drinker:
  • lynxcoco
    lynxcoco Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I found it!!! I found it!!! A low-calorie margarita that tastes good...move over Bethanny, Jose Cuervo 100 calorie...6 ounces 204 calories...and it taste much better that skinny girl margarita!...and it's cheaper! Add a splash of watermelon pucker...mmm mmm good!
  • Axioml
    Options
    Jack Daniels & Club Soda around 70 calories.

44738914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods