5'5 (165cm) looking to lose 15lb (7kg). Help me!

Hey everyone.
I'm only a few MFP days old, and I need some friends who will support me to lose these last few, and end the awful binge/restrict cycle that landed me 10 kilos heavier and 10 times sadder.

Female
Height: 165cm, very small frame
Highest Weight: 61kg
Lowest Weight: 51kg
Current Weight: 57kg
Goal weight: 50kg (but I'd be happy with 52!)

I live in Australia, so summer is fast approaching, and that means shorts, bikini's (yes i will wear one!) and lots of living to do.
Help me and I'll help you, let's do this!!!
X
Feel free to add me or I'll ask you - you champion!

Replies

• Also I realise that 7 kilos sounds easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy when you compare to the champs shooting to lose around 50! But I have never made it 2 weeks on a 'healthy lifestyle plan' before I scoff a loaf of bread and 3 bowls of cereal. It's shameful, so get on side!
  • Hey, I'm also 165 at my highest weight now, 61 kg!
    Aiming to lose about 10 kg too!
    It's not gonna be easy.
    So, All the best!
  • Featherweighttt
    Featherweighttt Posts: 23 Member
    I'm 164-5 (been measured at both *shrug*) I've been in the 60's, and am now 55.. but I've got a medium sized frame so my weight is a lot higher than what I look like :mad:

Basically, I took a hard look at what I was eating. NOTICE what you are putting in your mouth (through logging it) and you come to realise how you've gained the weight. Endeavour to meet your recommended protein goals and this will help keep you full. Incorporate cardio work-outs 3-4x a week with some strength/resistance and you will notice results. Make sure you are drinking enough water each day, I drink 3L but I realise thats more than most can handle :ohwell:

Apart from that some quality research into the nutrients your body needs and the exercises you enjoy will help you. sadly, there are no short cuts! Good luck :)
  • I'm looking to lose about 10kg too. Don't be disheartened by people losing 4739262kg, your personal journey is what's important.
    I've found logging food on mfp soooooo helpful, half the time I didn't even realise how calorific the stuff I was putting in my mouth was. I am a bit of an exercise nut, and I can run that little bit farther knowing that I'll have earned a nice sized portion for dinner..:smile:
  • elainemorris1982
    elainemorris1982 Posts: 104 Member
    I'm 164-5 (been measured at both *shrug*) I've been in the 60's, and am now 55.. but I've got a medium sized frame so my weight is a lot higher than what I look like :mad:

Basically, I took a hard look at what I was eating. NOTICE what you are putting in your mouth (through logging it) and you come to realise how you've gained the weight. Endeavour to meet your recommended protein goals and this will help keep you full. Incorporate cardio work-outs 3-4x a week with some strength/resistance and you will notice results. Make sure you are drinking enough water each day, I drink 3L but I realise thats more than most can handle :ohwell:

Apart from that some quality research into the nutrients your body needs and the exercises you enjoy will help you. sadly, there are no short cuts! Good luck :)

so true, I did the same. Its a lifestyle change not a diet that's what I tell myself everyday