Wow...have you seen Adam Richman - Man vs Food?

Options

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    watch it all the time and never ceased to be amazed that, that guy has not had a heart attack...lol
  • fhargis0002
    fhargis0002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I kept thinking as the show went on how unhealthy he was looking. he looks great now. I am glad he is getting healthy.
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    saw in an interview with him that when he's not doing the show, he actually goes VEGAN.who knew?!
  • klight1236
    klight1236 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I watch that show and pray by a miracle I can trade places with him. Other times I have to change the channel because the amount of food is ridiculous.
  • russellbrand69
    russellbrand69 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've always fancied him because I like his intelligent, warm, funny personality - I thought he was cute fat and now he is cute slim.
    Fair play to him for getting healthy!
  • I love man vs food! And him. :D
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    he was a cutey before , now he is STILL a cutey, but thinner ...

BTW we have been to 3 different places he went on the show ( he did a lot of "big food" shows in texas ...)

none were impressive quality wise ...
    hubby broke a tooth on the giant steak
    the giant chicken fried steak was bland
    the giant donut was ok , but a lot of donut
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Love that show . He looks amazing !
  • glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I love Man vs. Food. That said, I'm sure he knew that what he was consuming during his time on the show was rather unhealthy.
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I watch it, wondering when his heart will leap out of his chest 50 feet in the air and explode like a red firework.
  • KarenisPaleo
    KarenisPaleo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great show! I really like this guy, so happy for him. I will miss him on the show though.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Wow, he looks great! Man can that guy eat!
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    He is my hero. I did the Big Ugly Burger Challenge in Indiana and only got down two. He got down 2 2/3.

I just wonder how being Jewish he ate all that pork and food that was not kosher.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Prior to doing the show he was thin. Looks like gaining all that weight stretched his face because it definitely wasn't like that when he was skinny the first time. :S

Good on him, though.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    He looks great! I'm glad he is doing well, but that show was so fun to watch.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Wonder what he was doing for the Jim McMahon crew in that picture?

I don't see him as a "wrestler"...
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    He looks amazing! I love him.
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    We were just at a local chain restraurant that he had been at someplace in the state. I would not eat a 14lb pizza that's for sure. I didn't realize that the show was no longer being filmed. I'm glad he lost weight and is healthy. My husband likes to watch that show sometimes. To me, it always showed the worst side of dinning out. I would shudder over the food he was consumming. Thanks for the post!
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    IOtWRkO.png
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I always thought he was hot to begin with, his personality and sense of humor was such an added bonus. And now he's healthier and still just as hot as before. I was always amazed that his heart didn't just explode during some of those eating challenges...

I'm very glad that he's dropped the weight and eating healthy. What a wonderful inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!