Not new but looking for new friends in their 20's and 30's

Options

Replies

• ldenise11
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me!! ????????
  • GreeneyedVixen711
    Options
    I'm a newbie, mid thirties (but if anyone asks, I stopped having bdays at 29! :wink: ) :happy: You can add me if you like! :flowerforyou:
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    31 years old teacher here. I have been on here for around 75 days straight and am down almost 40 pounds.
  • balsert713
    balsert713 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    you could add me! 25, brand new to fitness pal, but not weight loss! Will totally be a daily logger! Anyone else can add me too! I need lots of support and friendly faces! Wiilling to be the encouragement or ear anyone needs! :)
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I'm 21 and I log on here everyday.
  • katpatoneill
    katpatoneill Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'll be 21 in two months. I have practically no friends on mfp and would love some support. :) I've been pretty consistant with my logging, albeit a few weekends... Woops.
  • Ragingwitch
    Options
    31 years old teacher here. I have been on here for around 75 days straight and am down almost 40 pounds.
    29 year old teacher here! I have been logging in every day - 10 day so far as I am new. I have no idea if I've lost any weight though because I've no scales in my house. Have to wait to be invited round for tea at In-Laws and get on their nice digital scales....
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm 24. I would like some new and active friends :)

add me if you'd like!
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I m 37 years old. I log everyday
  • girlofambition
    Options
    Hi! I am new and I just added you.
  • MichiFfit
    MichiFfit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends and meet new people. Im 23 and log every day :)
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new here, 31, logging everyday, and would be happy to have some new friends :)
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    23, not new. Just recently quit making excuses after having my son in June. Not stopping til I see a difference!
  • glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Late 20s here. Add me if you like.
  • JasmineOravec
    JasmineOravec Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm here for anybody who is looking for a friend! Newbies help motivate me just as much as my friends for months. I'm on the site everyday and happy to talk to you. Have a successful weekend, everyone! :)
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Same here!! Not new, but always great to find new friends in the same age range. 29 here :)
  • TJWrites00
    TJWrites00 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I've recently gotten seriously motivated and I am participating so much more.
  • mini000
    Options
    Hey im new and need motivation!

Im 23 female and need to lose about 50lbs!

Feel free to add to motivate eachother!

Thanks
  • Jleonra
    Options
    28yo engineer here, feel free to add me.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    23 soon ! Feel free to add me.