MFP Veteran looking for new friends!

Options

Replies

• skylarbwell
    skylarbwell Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and would love some new friends. I think all the motivation and ideas from others is great!
  • rzhangmd
    rzhangmd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for more friends to build a stronger daily support group. Feel free to add.
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for more friends to build a stronger daily support group. Feel free to add.

You have been added! :glasses:
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I feel like I need some new friends on here as many of my current ones seem to have gone a bit quiet. Anyone is welcome to send a FR, I'm English by the way.

Sarah
  • oreyna
    oreyna Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Done Deal...Always looking to make new friends!!! Questions, have you rechecked your testosterone since you lost weight? If so, has it gone back to a normal range?
  • rmfails417
    Options
    Love your success...feel free to add me.
  • JDavid007
    Options
    Done Deal...Always looking to make new friends!!! Questions, have you rechecked your testosterone since you lost weight? If so, has it gone back to a normal range?

Yes....I forgot to say its above normal now!!!!
  • oreyna
    oreyna Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great to hear...same thing was happening to me... I was worried when I got the low result. Glad to know that it can rebound.
  • JDavid007
    Options
    Awesome!
  • HOPEPATRICK74
    HOPEPATRICK74 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS WELL.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends. Especially ones who seem to be as super motivated and dedicated as you. :)
  • JDavid007
    Options
    I can always use more friends. Especially ones who seem to be as super motivated and dedicated as you. :)

I am very motivated...I welcome anyone who needs motivation....
  • JDavid007
    Options
    Bump!
  • JDavid007
    Options
    Still looking for new friends!!!
  • FriedOkraPlease
    FriedOkraPlease Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends and support. Add me if you like.
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. Always looking for new friends!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Aussie lady here that needs motivation. I got to goal weight last Christmas but have put a little bit back on. Feel free to add me.
  • JDavid007
    Options
    Aussie lady here that needs motivation. I got to goal weight last Christmas but have put a little bit back on. Feel free to add me.

All were added....thanks!
  • David0081
    Options
    Well done on your progress so far! I am just returning after a spell away from MFP, so looking for friends myself! Please add me if you want. I live in North Wales UK, at Holyhead, where the ferries to Ireland run from... Looking to lose about 25lbs...

Regards, David
  • JDavid007
    Options
    Well done on your progress so far! I am just returning after a spell away from MFP, so looking for friends myself! Please add me if you want. I live in North Wales UK, at Holyhead, where the ferries to Ireland run from... Looking to lose about 25lbs...

Regards, David

added!