Looking for more friends/support! :)

Options
Hi there! I'm not new at all to MFP, and I used to have many friends but then I fell off the wagon and the radar so I lost a great deal of them (understandably). So now I am looking for more friends! And I'm going to try very very hard to not fall off the wagon or the face of the earth, or both, again. I don't need someone to scream at me when I slip up, but instead to offer some words of encouragement and the occasional virtual high-fives when I'm doing things right, and I'll do the same for you :) Just looking for people to keep up with and people to keep up with me.

Replies

• Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    climbing back onto the wagon is the first step ! You can do it !!! There is a ton of support here and some extremely motivational success stories (I love those on my bad days)!! You are welcome to send me a friend request
  • kikidee12
    Options
    you can add me if you like.. I don't yell...
  • Lbean22
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like! Welcome back!
  • chrysa858
    Options
    Good Morning,
    I too fell off the wagon in Oct and gained almost 10lbs back. Add me and I will help keep you encouraged as well. I totally know how you feel no yelling from me.

Bad days happen to everyone we just pick back up the next day and keep going. Its finding your niche that helps.

Hope to be your friend
    Chrysa :)
  • Garfy117
    Garfy117 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Well done making the decision to give it another go!
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm a pretty decent cheerleader :-)
  • jimethanowen
    Options
    I don't yell either and I love giving high-fives:)
  • Jleonra
    Options
    I'm always looking forward to offer support and encouragement, feel free to add me.
  • Christygogo
    Christygogo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. In the same boat, on after a 6 month break. Welcome back! Every day is full of all new choices. :)
  • LynzeNichole
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone!!
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well!
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    glad to hear that you have chosen to get back to it......feel free to add me......
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    You can't have enough friends on this journey or enough encouragement. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend as well.
  • skylarbwell
    skylarbwell Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Friends and motivation are a good thing! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Dandman1990
    Dandman1990 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm not new at all to MFP, and I used to have many friends but then I fell off the wagon and the radar so I lost a great deal of them (understandably). So now I am looking for more friends! And I'm going to try very very hard to not fall off the wagon or the face of the earth, or both, again. I don't need someone to scream at me when I slip up, but instead to offer some words of encouragement and the occasional virtual high-fives when I'm doing things right, and I'll do the same for you :) Just looking for people to keep up with and people to keep up with me.

In total I'm trying to lose about 100lbs and I'd be happy to compare notes. My weight loss won't be too fast as I have to weight for an operation in the coming months before I can get back to exercising so I'm probably an easy target to beat if you want a bit of a confidence boost! :tongue:
  • Alamobabe
    Alamobabe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there I'm in the same boat, joined over 500 days ago and lately been slacking so I closed my account and reopened with a goal to start fresh and kick some butt feel free to add me too, I am great at supporting and never judge
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    always willing to provide support. anyone can add if they'd like.
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    23 year old from Kentucky! I've found the more motivational support I have, the easier weight loss/exercising is becoming! I'm online daily, love to comment, post, and talk to everyone! This journey would be so much harder without all the great people I've met on MFP!