What was your last cheat meal?

Options
Francl27
Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
I've only had two in the last 9 months.

First one was a rib steak with veggies, the whole meal was like 1000 calories (keep in mind my goal is 1700), but I still managed to stay under my goal that day because it totally filled me up (having it at lunch helped).

Last one was last Sunday, the French Toast at Cheesecake Factory... I had ham too so it was like 1640 calories for the whole thing. So totally worth it, and I ended up like 90 calories over that day because I was absolutely not hungry after that either!

Really, cheat meals at breakfast or lunch are the way to go...

Replies

• endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    The movies seem to be the place where I cheat the most. Last time I ate some Skittles and the time before that it was fries and even the "plain" popcorn is kind of suspect. I prefer not to eat artificial colors/artificial flavors/artificial sweeteners/hydrogenated oils/HFCS/foods fried in rancid and/or TBHQ oil, so when I eat that kind of stuff it falls into a cheat category for me.

You are on my FL so you've seen my food diary, steak and veggies might be any day of the week for me and if I made calories that day it wouldn't even make my radar "cheat" wise. :laugh:
  • kreene1987
    kreene1987 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Was on a recruiting trip for my engineering firm and the guys I was with wanted to stop at Canes chicken.

I got the caniac combo with a dr pepper and extra sauce.

It was insanely delicious, but put me WAY over on sodium for that day.
  • 812sara
    812sara Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My cheat meal is always BEER lol.....
  • SweeeetShauna
    Options
    Yesterday was "talk like a pirate day" and Krispy Kreme was giving away doughnuts. I ate 4 glazed doughnuts. *hangs head in shame*
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Big Mac Meal on the weekend and a BK Whopper (no mayo..burger only) on Wednesday.
  • JADEPH0EN1X
    JADEPH0EN1X Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Fillet o fish at McDs tonight with 1/2 dozen of hubby's fries !!
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I ate a donut at lunch today. A donut sounded so good and I can't remember the last time I had one. So I ate a plain cake donut. Not frosting, no sprinkles, nothing. Just plain. And it was SUPER DELICIOUS!!!!
  • chad23jl
    chad23jl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My last cheat day was a trip to Chili's with my wife. I had a bacon cheeseburger, homemade mac and cheese and some bacon cheddar fries.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    pizza hut ... 2 slices of a lg pan pizza with chicken, black olives, green peppers, red onions and 2 breadsticks with marinara sauce ,,,, yummy but soooo went over my everything that day!
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Not sure mine can be called a cheat meal as it was a buffet. Chinese, Indian, Italian, English and i went to town on it lol.
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Duff's chicken wings and fries with a Dr. Pepper. I cannot explain how absolutely phenomenal they really are, so much so Obama got some to go when he was here!! I didn't have the usual 10 and I did opt for half of my portion but it waw heaven in a bowl!!
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I ate a donut at lunch today. A donut sounded so good and I can't remember the last time I had one. So I ate a plain cake donut. Not frosting, no sprinkles, nothing. Just plain. And it was SUPER DELICIOUS!!!!

No frosting, no sprinkles, nothing... What part was the donut?

homer_simpson_with_a_donut-11207.png
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

No frosting, no sprinkles, nothing... What part was the donut?

homer_simpson_with_a_donut-11207.png

A donut sounds great, lol. We have no Krispy Kreme here or I might have gone for the free one yesterday!
  • Lichent
    Lichent Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    what i call cheatin is loading up on more salad and fresh fruit. The nasty sweet stuff like pizzas, chocolate, candy, chips, ice cream well my buddy and I now call that stuff freaks. There is a diff. between a cheat and a freak for us now.