190 Day In and I need dedicated friends !!!!

Options
So I'm realizing how important you all are to my success. I started out deciding I didn't need alot of friends on here that I couldn't keep up with, so I chose a few thinking we would all stay the course. Well needless to say, that didn't happen. Many have just given up and quit - some are too busy to make comments - some pop in once in a while - and a few are here to stay. I'm in this until I reach my goal and beyond. I'm not going anywhere!!!! So if you're in it for the long haul and would like a friend to stay the course with, please feel free to friend me. I'd love to encourage you along the way to a healthy new you!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You are doing well staying dedicated so long. You can add me as a friend; I'm in for the long haul too. I have at least 30 lbs to reach my goal, but I'll keep logging after my goal is met.
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am learning that this is a lifetime goal. So if long haul means eating healthy and exercising for life....... i am in. I am tired of being unhealthy and having no energy and feeling unbeautiful because I am not happy with my body.

So count me in for support and motivation
  • melaniealbert1978
    Options
    I am going to be here for the long haul also. Feel free to add me.
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am planing to stay on here for as long as God lets me :) I would love the motivation and I would love to give it back.
    Please feel free to add me.
  • karlakk
    karlakk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm in it for the long haul. I need someone dedicated that we can keep each other motivated!
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Im in this forever. For me its not about weight loss- although I do have a weight loss goal ( Im aiming for 165 by july 2014 and hopefully 145 by april 2014 :)) Thid is for me is about a lifestyle change. I never want to spiral out of control with my weight again. Today is day 75 for me. Started July 5th. I absolutly love this site all my friends and the positive comments/ encouragement / motivation I have now. Feel free to add me. :)
  • pari_06
    pari_06 Posts: 109
    Options
    From tge day i joined mfp.. I am in luv with it.. So gonna be here for a very very long time.. So feel free to add me
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I'm not going anywhere, please feel free to add me!
  • lgrahamtx
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I am in this for the long haul as well.
  • JADEPH0EN1X
    JADEPH0EN1X Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yup ! I'm hear for the long haul , feel free toadd me too !