this, but from the back.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i was just checking to see who would say tossed...gasp....mother superior
  • LovelyVegetarian
    LovelyVegetarian Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Mixed greens, feta cheese, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, blue cheese yogurt dressing, a scoop of egg salad on top. Delish, low carb and extremely filling!
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    i was just checking to see who would say tossed...gasp....mother superior

laughing-nun-brandishing-a-ruler.jpg
  • Boshnivay
    Boshnivay Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    wow great recipes :) I like chicken Caesar salads too. unfortunately i can't eat strawberries or apples because i'm allergic to them (fruits that go great in a salad) but i love some of the other ideas i've heard!
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I like all kinds of salads but here is prob the most unusual one I like-

Popcorn Salad-about 4 or 5 mini pkgs of popcorn popped,diced onion,diced celery,slivered almonds,water chestnuts,crumbled bacon pieces,shred cheddar,Briannas Poppyseed Dressing
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    for some reason, iceberg lettuce tastes better chopped like you get in chopped salad (Portillos makes an excellent chopped salad).

I like salad with fun things in them, i also dont make as good of a salad as a restauant, its boring, not sure why, i cant get it as cold as they..

you are supposed to not refrigerate tomatos because it wrecks the flavor but warm tomatos are not good.
  • Irenaekl
    Irenaekl Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, gerkins, pickled red onion slices, olives, feta cheese, edaname beans, asparagus tips, green beans, french beans, mint leaves, basil leaves, raw courgettes, raw mushrooms....... some or all of these with low fat honey & mustard dressing ....with low fat humous in a wholemeal pitta bread.
  • mz_grim
    mz_grim Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    rocket lettuce, parmasan cheese, green or brown pear and some raisns. Dressed with balsamic viniger and a little olive oil.