Looking to support you!!!

Options
I know everyone is tired of the "Friend me! I need your support and motivation!" posts.. just to add them and then later delete them because they don't provide the same support to you!

Well, I am looking for some new friends to create a motivational circle. You help me, and I help you. Just looking for those little daily ups and downs that everyone goes through, and I would love to be someone you can rely on to pull you through those crazy cravings and put a smile on your face!

I am 27, from Florida, and have a 80lb loss goal.

Replies

• Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Livejoy22
    Options
    Hi! Im definitely looking for support as well so feel free to add me! :)
  • becky6m
    becky6m Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Add me. I've been here for a while but seems like I have very few that I ever see something from. Would love more friends! Anyone add me!!!
  • Jitteryspork
    Options
    Ok great!!! I added you both!!!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    All friends welcome. I log in everyday and try to support all my friends :smile:
  • cadaverousbones
    cadaverousbones Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    hey
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I love friends! Makes working out and exercising worthwhile :-)
  • raecheln
    raecheln Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    me too!!! Add me :)
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!! I'm 35 from Eastern Canada, needing to lose another 41 pounds from my 48 pound goal, and I could use some more help, since I've slipped up and flopped off the wagon. (Fell off just isn't the term for it, trust me.) I'm always willing to help you out if you'll help out me!!! :flowerforyou:
  • gabrielasrz
    Options
    I live in Florida too my name is Gabby, what part of Fl?
  • Jitteryspork
    Options
    I live in Florida too my name is Gabby, what part of Fl?

Hi Gabby! I'm on the Mid west coast between Maples and Tampa! You??

I've added all of you!!! I hope I can help keep you on track!!
  • Jitteryspork
    Options
    Thank you all for adding me or accepting my friend requests!! :)
  • Jitteryspork
    Options
    NSV!! Today is Jean day at work... and I have the Genius Top jeans from Lane Bryant - You know ladies how your pants may be snug in the morning but basically falling off by the end of the day? Well these are supposed to not do that...

Well today, I put them on, fresh out of the dryer... and they weren't snug to start with!! YAY!
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I already have a circle of friends I get all my needs met from, but thanks for the offer OP
  • Winky41war
    Options
    Thats AWESOME! I am looking to give and get support. I have no support at all. Not even at home! Add me please :-)
  • LydsVille77
    LydsVille77 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Friends and motivation here are what help me eat the apple instead of the donut. Power in numbers. Anyone can add me... im struggling to lose my last 20 lbs without giving up chocolate... and slowly but sure we will get there.
  • skylarbwell
    skylarbwell Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am new to the boards, but very motivated to make some serious changes in my life. I am happy to cheer anyone on and appreciate the same. Feel free to add me :smile:
    -Skylar
  • pari_06
    pari_06 Posts: 109
    Options
    Hey all! Motivation is give n take.. N i am ok vid either of role.. So feel free to add me
  • cherishntuli
    cherishntuli Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im new here...my name is Cherish.could use friends and a truck load of motivation.
  • melaniealbert1978
    Options
    From Canada and I am looking for support and motivation as I have over 100 lbs to lose and will be at this for a while. I am also great at giving support. So anyone can feel free to add me and we can motivate eachother and share our success and failures together!!