"Bonking" on P90x- experienced P90Xers needed!!

Options
I'm on week 3 of P90X lean- I've lost about 5llbs and a whole pant size. However today I really felt like I was wiped. I've been trying to add more protein, but I don't know if I've been getting enough, for my age/weight/etc. Also I'm coming up on the recovery week- is this feeling normal before the intensity drops for a while?

This might be a bit of a dumb repetitive post, but can someone who's on P90X or a similar program take a look at my diary and critique it or give me some insights? Thanks so much!

Replies

• mikenelson20
    mikenelson20 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Maybe just off day. We cannot be Super Woman (or Man) everyday. Try it again tomorrow and see how it goes. There were days (especially leg and back) where I was totally exhausted after and a couple I didn't finish.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I don't know what your weight /height and age is but just by the look of it, your protein intake looks to low and your carbs intake is too high.

Also if you are running a good calorie deficit it is normal to feel energy drops as your body is using fat as energy.

You are having energy drops through the day or you bunk during your workout?
  • sarahnc_
    sarahnc_ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I don't know what your weight /height and age is but just by the look of it, your protein intake looks to low and your carbs intake is too high.

Also if you are running a good calorie deficit it is normal to feel energy drops as your body is using fat as energy.

You are having energy drops through the day or you bunk during your workout?

I usually just hit my lows during the day- had a killer workout yesterday for example and was tired during the day, but today i was zonked through the workout (skipped bonus round) and later on too.

I'm averaging about 19/20% protein intake right now, vs 50% carbs, and the rest fat.