whaaaaaaaat?

Options
i barely ate today and I worked out really hard yesterday...i'm sore from working out!

and the scale said I gained a pound and a 1/2?! maybe more?

I drank a lot of water today...but this couldnt be all water weight could it??

......reaaaallly frustrating!

Replies

• lindizzzy
    lindizzzy Posts: 29
    Options
    i barely ate today and I worked out really hard yesterday...i'm sore from working out!

and the scale said I gained a pound and a 1/2?! maybe more?

I drank a lot of water today...but this couldnt be all water weight could it??

......reaaaallly frustrating!
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Do you normally weigh yourself later in the day?

I find that I lose about 3 pounds from when I go to bed until I wake up. I know that just sleeping you lose a liter of water.
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    your weight goes up n down all day long.. you pee n poop it goes down.. if you don't poop it'll stay up. that's why it's best to weigh yaself the same time everyday, which could be best for morning after you pee. my suggestion, don't step on the scale durin the day or before bed. wait til you pee n poop in the am..
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    crystalbella said poop a lot in that paragraph and that made me giggle like a teenager!!

haha thanks for that :)
  • rosenbss
    rosenbss Posts: 54
    Options
    when you exercise alot your muscles swell and you gain weight it usually only last the first 2 weeks of increasing your exercise. i usually gain 5pounds in my first month of working out then drop it along with another 8 to 10. dont get frustrated my body does the same exact thing. and i usually wanna have a nervous break down. also remember menstral cycle affacts..also if you just started your water in take that usually takes a week to get use to and your body holds in the water. and as crytalsaid lolpee and poop baby makes a huge difference..not going for 3 days could give u a 2-4 pound gain in weight!!!!
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    crystalbella said poop a lot in that paragraph and that made me giggle like a teenager!!

haha thanks for that :)

haha sorry.. i thought poop was better than #2 or the other way that is known to say it.. lol
  • lindizzzy
    lindizzzy Posts: 29
    Options
    hahaha thanks for the support!

I had no idea that it takes so long for your body to adjust

i had been weighing myself when I got home from work

i'll try it in the morning

thanks for all the helpful advice!
  • plmanley
    plmanley Posts: 1
    Options
    javascript:add_smiley('grumble','post_body')
    Grumble
    Me too! I've been exercising regularly for 2 months now and eating about 1200 cal a day and my weight just stays the same it goes up or down about .4 but that's it sooo frustrating. I have been working with a trainer too and on a regular exercise schedule for the last 3 weeks and nothing. I've burning at least 500 cal at the gym 5 days a week.

:explode: