Short Girl trying to lose weight in college....need friends

Options
Hey everyone!
I am a college student from New York, but studying in Pennsylvania and I am 5'3 and a half. I am relatively new to MFP and my goal is to lose the weight I've gained while in college and stop my bad eating habits.
I actually lost quite a bit of weight (40lbs) when I was in high school, but I gained back 30lbs when I started college. So, I decided that enough was enough and I was going to get my little short self back into shape lol. I started Slim in 6 on Monday and Debbie Siebers has been kicking my butt all week. I am looking for friends to help keep me motivated through my fitness journey.
Thanks a bunch!

Replies

• rsdotson
    rsdotson Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a short, college girl myself, so that we already have in common! I'll request you as a friend. :) We can do this!
  • ThatGirlTB
    ThatGirlTB Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a short, college girl myself, so that we already have in common! I'll request you as a friend. :) We can do this!

We can do this and we definitely will!
  • ashleexmarie
    Options
    Hey! I am 5'3 and in college! I know what it is like to gain weight... I feel like its so hard to lose!
  • ohsointricate8
    ohsointricate8 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 (so maybe not actually short, but I'm still not tall! haha) I'm 22 and in school in Kentucky. I lost around 40 lbs and drifted back into my old habits, but now I'm in this for the long haul!
    feel free to add me! :)
  • cupcakekate28
    cupcakekate28 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and at uni so basically college except I'm British :D add me! Needing motivation :(
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Short and in college! :)
    Aceepted the lifestyle of being healthy, eating bad once in a while, and enjoying life!
    Feel free to add <3
  • shirena26
    shirena26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im same height, and at uni too. Lost weight earlier this year in jan. now have put most of it back. Need to refocus. Want to do it right this time. Any support always appreciated.
  • Hey :) I'm 5" tall and I'm in university as well