Anyone know any fast and easy recipes

Options
ataraxial
ataraxial Posts: 185 Member
That are healthy (obviously) and low calorie? I have a very hectic schedule and it's hard to grab something quick without destroying my diet.

Replies

• mbar12
    mbar12 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    There is one on my food diary, and I will post some more. I just started a 2 day diet (2 days/week low carb, rest 1500/day) and the recipes in the book are easy and sooooo delicious!
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    You don't say which meal.

Dinner: stirfry is always very good and it's quick. I rely on different variations of stirfry a lot.

Lunch: 4 wholegrain crackers with 2 slices cheese, 1 yoghurt and an orange. thats' incredibly quick to prepare and what I take to work.

Breakfast: I always have the same thing: cornflakes and tinned fruit.
  • cinicxo
    cinicxo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I sometimes like having kashi go lean cereal and I'll just throw it in a ziplock bag and eat it dry with some blueberries or strawberries. But honestly I recommend prepping your meals ahead of time. So when you have some free time use it up by making meals you can just grab and heat up when you have no time to cook.
  • RadianWear
    Options
    The trick is to prepare as much ahead of time as you can so that you just have to throw it all together. A crockpot is your best friend. Set it in the morning and it will be ready when you get home :)
  • april1445
    Options
    check out some bodybuilding sites. Can't think of which ones, but there are often "meals" that are well balanced, created by non-cooks, which means EASY.