Looking for women you love to lift.

Options
2»

Replies

• primal_cupcakes
    primal_cupcakes Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hey there :-) I lift heavy a couple times a week and have been doing lighter, high-rep weightlifting circuits a couple times a week as well. I'm not a cardio-phobe by any means (love cycling and even run from time to time), but heavy lifting is pretty much the foundation of my current exercise philosophy. I am very inspired and motivated by other women that eat and train well, so let's be friends!**

**That goes for all you crazy, iron-slinging warrior princesses on this thread. Y'all know who you are!
  • treegarner
    treegarner Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love lifting!! Sent friend request :-)
  • SweetPea482
    SweetPea482 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm in! you can friend me too. I've been heavy lifting for a couple years. finished NR4W and NRabs... did a little of Supercharged and now I'm working into stronglifts.
  • penutbuttercups01
    Options
    I Love lifting, Been doing so for over 2 years now, feel free to add me, I maintain a super healthy diet- although my calories may seem a little scary at first but well I need them to maintain the lifestyle I live - My diary is open for viewing- and although I may not always log, i tend to keep a weekly long log and miss out week ends because well a girls gotta relax and enjoy time off...
    best wishes
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love lifting! :flowerforyou:
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love lifting! :flowerforyou:

You look great!!! What program are you doing, if any?
  • Yurizzle
    Yurizzle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i am very new to lifting... i never thought i would enjoy it but then again i never though i would enjoy working on my fitness and it has turned out to be one of my most favorite things to do!!
    add me :)