Looking for supportive Motivational friends!

Options
Hi, I'm new to all of this, a good friend told me all about this and how much it has helped her in her weight loss so I figured I would give it a go!
I'm a 35 year old mother of 2 teenage sons, busy job, busy social life, and the last 2 years I have just 'let myself go', become super lazy when it comes to healthy eating and also when it comes to working out, I eat out way too much ( lunch out everyday, dinner out maybe 4 times a week). And now going to buy a new dress for my friends wedding proved to be a rather eye opening experience, I need to lose at least 20 kilos, for one I need to be able to fit into my clothes! secondly I'm really not setting a good example for my boys and thirdly I want to feel better within myself, not so sluggish in the mornings and just be healthy.
So please add me as a friend if you're starting or well into the same journey as me, I would love to hear from people with success stories and tips that could help me and motivate me to be a success too when it comes to losing this 20 kilos!!! :drinker:

Replies

• Lwin707
    Lwin707 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! Welcome to MFP feel free to add me or ask me any questions