Where do you buy workout clothes?

Options
jr235
jr235 Posts: 201 Member
Where does everyone buy their workout clothes? I'm really having trouble finding anything that fits, is flattering, and affordable.

I would especially love some input from tall pear shapes. I carry all my weight in my butt and my thighs, more than I would like in my stomach, but my waist in comparison is rather small. I have a lot of trouble finding pants that fit over my thighs and butt and will sit on my waist properly. Brands that run tall or have a tall option would be nice too! I've found extra long pants from Marks and Spencers that worked pretty well. I'm also looking for extra long tank tops.

Thanks!

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    I just bought some yoga pants on groupon for 15.99 it says they retail for 56.00, we shall see
  • cstoney2013
    cstoney2013 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Not at ****'s Sporting Goods....

haha- it won't let me write the name OK the short version of Richard's Sporting Goods, sigh...
  • retroheart48
    retroheart48 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    nike brand is good, but my current obession is lululemons, they are really good and flatter well...however they are really expensive but well worth the savings! (atleast in my opinion)
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Pack of undershirts from Wal-Mart! And exercise pants.
  • ECTexan
    ECTexan Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I love Old Navy's compression capris.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    Options
    ross and marshalls
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    My yoga shorts came from Walmart. They are actually cute.
    I bought the yoga Pants @Krogerr/FredMeyers and my
    tanks were from Target. Still wearing Reebock tennis shoes
    but in spring I'm buying Nikes.
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Nike/Puma outlet store or decathlon.it :D
  • jr235
    jr235 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone. I've got a few ideas now. ;)
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I picked up some compression capris,shorts, and a pair of skirted shorts at Target and a couple pairs of fitted workout shorts at Walmart. So far they're working well. I don't wear them by themselves though. The skirt/short combo is the only one I have worn out alone since it's got the looser skirt bit. I've heard good things about Old Navy's stuff, but haven't gotten around to ordering anything yet.
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    REI
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Sainsbury's stock a canny little range of sports clothing at the moment. I've had a few wicking tops from there & some capri pants. Asda is also ok for pants & tanks. It all depends on if you want branded or just something that's an ok wash & wear but won't break the bank.
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    I Love Nike Everything!!! :D
  • phred_52
    phred_52 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm cheap and poor. $12.00 for top and shorts. Nike sneakers, due to sale. What's the need to look flattering? Vain people, get real. Then again, whatever floats one boat. :wink: