Lacking motivation..friends?

Options
I've lost 20lbs which I find amazing seeing as I come from a family of..well..fatties haha!! I never thought I'd lose any weight at all but so pleased that I have! Recently I've found it harder and harder to get myself up and willing to go to the gym and end up sitting on the sofa with a packet of Doritos watching a film..help. I seem to have no will power anymore so I'd like to get motivation from you wonderful people and of course return the favour!

Please feel free to add me :D

Replies

• Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    Sailing in same boat...I was 99 and now between 92 nd 93!! need to speed this up..motivation helps a lot ..Thanks for the add girl :)
  • npeery
    npeery Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'd love some new friends! It appears that everyone on my friends list has given up.
  • Wikkitt
    Options
    Hey there! I'm brand new to the site and could use some friends in this adventure! All of you feel free to add me to your friends list. I've just moved from the States to Finland and I find that my fitness habits have TOTALLY slipped!!! And, we won't mention the eating habits that have gone south!

Need to get the fitness back on board!! :smile: Looking forward to workout out with you all!
  • alfiepork22
    alfiepork22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie. I started a raw food plan after being at my all time high in weight and spending two weeks making a lame attempt to lose something and only managing 3lb in 2 weeks. So I looked at the raw food diet and here I am. Day 5 and 5lb off so far. My motivation is really high but I will need your help to keep it like this. It is my birthday tomorrow and I am ignoring it - my long term plan is for 1 year tomorrow to be 6 stone lighter and hubby doesn't know it - but a shopping trip to New York is my goal.

Please add me and help me
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hey add me! I've been on MFP for three years and it's helped me to lose all the weight I wanted (and then some!) so I'm done losing weight, but I still use the app to keep me in check and maintain an overall healthy lifestyle. I'd be happy to help any of you (and I'm sure there are some days that you'll be able to help me :D)
  • Rokikio79
    Rokikio79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request. I love cheering people on. Let's do this!
  • 123im4u2c
    Options
    Welcome to all new members! Here you will make plenty of friends and get support to reach your goals!
    The more the merrier! We're all her for the same thing, and we respect anyone who comes here to do a makeover!
    Take the time to Read success stories for motivation, and don't feel funny about posting questions, I guarantee someone,
    or lots of someone's will answer! The people you meet and read about should be just what you need for motivation, because
    you will want to share your progress with the rest of us too! A little encouragement mixed with a little fun and humor goes a long way! :flowerforyou:
  • 123im4u2c
    Options
    Alfiepork Welcome, and have a very Happy Birthday! :flowerforyou:
  • 123im4u2c
    Options
    Welcome, and have a very Happy Birthday! :flowerforyou:
  • Lou2016
    Lou2016 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I am slowly starting to get some friends on here to keep me motivated, I just started, I usually start to get over it in a couple weeks so hopefully this will keep me on track!
  • DavisTracy
    Options
    Just signed up for this site today. I'm stressing over how to make this work in the long run. Right now I plan to focus on nutrition. I know I can lose the weight from healthy eating (2 rounds of weight watchers), but maintaining the weight loss always causes me trouble. Once I hit my goal I eventually stop tracking food and I haven't found an exercise that my knees and shoulders will tolerate.