Carb Cycling Question

Options
I'm starting the carb cycling method today. I had 4 egg whites and an apple for breakfast. Today is a high carb today. For those who have done it, or are doing it....can you give me an example of what you eat in a day on high carb and on what you eat on the low carb days. Also, is it one portion of protein at each meal and one portion of carbs?

Replies

• kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Which method are you using? Is this a weekly refeed w CKD, or are you doing cycling based on weights like LG?
  • igotabulletproofheart
    Options
    Don't worry about what portions to be eating together, that aspect matters very little. What matters most is that you're hitting the low carb/high carb macros.

I'm not carb cycling at the moment, I'm saving that for when I plateau. When I plan on carb cycling, I'll be eating things like bread, pasta, fruits and cereals and on low carb days it'll be veg, air-popped popcorn (high in protein and fiber!), and yorkshire puddings or something. I dunno. I'll end up changing my macros each day to suit either low carb or high carb.
  • JenBot
    JenBot Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what CKG and LG mean. I bought Chris Powell's book, Choose to lose. Trying it out as nothing else is working for me.