Friends???

Options
Hi! I'm from Philly. I tried to do this my fitness pal thing before and failed miserably. I didn't do what I needed to, but I'm back! & ready! Currently in need of friends to get tips from, support, and motivation. K, bye!

Replies

• sheilatush
    sheilatush Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Send you a request...I log on everday and very committed
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add, I log daily
  • skylarbwell
    skylarbwell Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am new, but committed. Friends and motivation are good! Feel free to add me also. :smile:
    -Skylar
  • FriedOkraPlease
    FriedOkraPlease Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just joined MFP myself. I've only been online for three days, but plan on logging in daily. Would love to become your fitness friend to encourage each other. Please add me if you want to. :blushing:
    ~Jeanette
  • JasmineOravec
    JasmineOravec Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This site has changed my life and so many people give their time and energy to encourage me. I feel great returning the favor, too. Feel free to send a request and I'll gladly accept you. I'm here everyday and always open to talk. Newbies, welcome! This is it!!!!
  • emmajaney
    emmajaney Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Ive been on here for over a year and decided im going to get very serious with losing weight but looking for support.
    Add me please :)
    Emma
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    im pretty active i'll toss you an ad.
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I spent 22 years in Delco and went in the city often. Philadelphia has been named "The Fattest City" for multiple years. It is because their is good, fatty, food everywhere. It makes it much more difficult. Good luck with your journey.
  • Nicoleace22
    Nicoleace22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just added you. I started in September. Check out everyone's blog they are very, inspirational, funny, motivating, etc. I hope you stay with it. I'm a repeat too!

IIm in Philly too! Good luck!
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Changing bad habits and into healthier lifestyle is a daily fight. Feel free to add me as a supportive friend.