No more kids, trying to get the weight off

Options
:bigsmile: Hi, I am Ashley ,

I am ready to get back my body, it was put to good use for my 3 beautiful kids, but now its my body again!!! and I am working hard to restore it! and also to be healthy for my kids to be around much longer!!! Add me as a friend so we can all motivate eachother to do this!!!! WE CAN DO IT!!! WE GOT THIS!!!

Ashley!!

Replies

• Vanitra
    Options
    me too after my only child im trying to bounce back...we can do it together!!!!
  • dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    4 kids later..I feel your pain! Lets get our bodies back =)
  • tinahein
    tinahein Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My youngest is 19 and is leaving for Navy in a few weeks.......and I'm STILL trying to loose the baby weight from him!...uggg.....Taking Control & Kicking My own Butt!
  • Annista
    Annista Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Totally understand!!! I had my 3rd baby at 37 and the weight is refusing to leave my stomach, argh!!! Or that has been the case for 3 years!!! I'm with you, time to get the bod back!!! This site is an awesome tool!!!
  • ocdcpnmom3
    Options
    so how is everyone doing out there??????
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You will succeed. Having the mind to do it is half the battle. This site and the tools it provides helps me a lot. Welcome and good luck!
  • ocdcpnmom3
    Options
    Thank you!!!!! :) Good Luck to you as well!!!
  • rosalieharris
    rosalieharris Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have a 17 year old and a 13 year old and I am also still trying to get the baby weight off! I am determined this time. I do not feel good anymore and I got to get this weight thing under control or my retirment years will be spent in the hospital. I am 42 and my starting weight was 248. I have lost 10 lbs and want to get down under 200 by this summer. From there who knows...I love one of the post I read on here that says "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" This is my new motto:flowerforyou:
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    My oldest turns 20 today... I also have an 18 year old and a 13 year old.

I never lost the baby weight I gained from my 20 year old... and now that 2 are off to college, I have more time for myself...
    friend me if you want!

L