Looking for someone to take under my wing...

Options
I'd help them with workouts, activity schedule, challenges and just over all someone they can come to for help.

Think of it like big brother big sister but on MFP.

Replies

• couemethod
    couemethod Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You might get a little more response if you included why someone might be interested in your help ie who you are and your credentials. Otherwise you're just an unqualified stranger on the internet offering unsolicited advice.
  • rebeccawip
    rebeccawip Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    that's a very sweet offer :D
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    It's a nice offer, but I agree with the person who suggested you tell us a little more. What makes you good at mentoring?
  • neenorROAR
    Options
    I would love to be taken under your wing (: I have a lot to lose and some support is always welcome. Happy to return the favour as well, although I'm not sure how much help I would be other than to be positive and motivational. Feel free to add me!
  • KMiYong
    KMiYong Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I would love to be taken under your wing (: I have a lot to lose and some support is always welcome. Happy to return the favour as well, although I'm not sure how much help I would be other than to be positive and motivational. Feel free to add me!

same here! but Ido agree with the first reply, we'd like to hear more aboutyou before we can trust you :)