need a friend or support im here for you

Options
Hey well im talia, 22 years old and i am sick of all the fad diets and lack of support from my gp to help me loose those last remaining stubborn pounds.
my fried told me about keeping food diaries etc but i never believed her. now i do. so i am here to find out what i am dong wrong, what ive done right and to stay on the right track. i am a very friendly person and great to talk to, i always listen first then ask questions.
feel free to add me as a friend. i will support you on all the decisions you make and support everything you wish to do in the future in the mean time. i bid you all good luck and i hope we all succeed on our goals we have set for ourselves.

Replies

• Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! YOu will love it here xxx
  • karenpinkchick
    Options
    Hey,

I never thought keeping a diary of what im eating would work, but I think its the fact I know what calories im eating that helps me, and all the encouragement on here.
    Ive tried weight watchers before, joined and payed for 3 months but never wet back after the first week or lost any weight! Ill see tomorrow if ive lost any trying to be good using this when I weigh myself :ohwell:

:smile:
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way, never kept a food diary.. But it is amazing to see the numbers at the end of the day. I can only imagine what I would eat if I weren't keeping track.

Good Luck!!
  • Katiekat1182
    Katiekat1182 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • mkinealy
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! You will love it here!
  • talzybob
    Options
    I am loving it here all ready. feels so good to be talking to people who have the same goals and understand what it is like to be making this life changin decision.