What do you look forward to?

Options
Dandman1990
Dandman1990 Posts: 196 Member
i was just wondering what everyone was looking forward to the most after reaching their goal weight? Personally for me I think it's got to be feeling comfortable in a tshirt. As it stands at the moment I wear layers (making myself look even larger :sad: ) just to give myself the illusion that people can't see the way my body looks underneath.

How about you guys? :happy:

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Honestly at this point it's much better though, I still have too much fat in my midsection but I don't look too bad. I'd like to be able to wear a dress though... still way too much fat for that. Bikinis are not happening so whatever...
  • Dandman1990
    Options
    Honestly at this point it's much better though, I still have too much fat in my midsection but I don't look too bad. I'd like to be able to wear a dress though... still way too much fat for that. Bikinis are not happening so whatever...

Well 60lbs is an awesome milestone so far! I mean you lost way over 1/4 of your bodyweight! :happy:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Steak dinner at The Keg, as always.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    At first I thought you meant what do you look forward to generally, and my answer was bedtime, LOL.

Weight loss wise, I'd say a flatter stomach to look better in/out of shirts and dresses. Also, being stronger.
    :smile:
  • Jleonra
    Options
    Summer

Winter is coming...
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    My next driver license photo. Hopefully I won't have such a fat face. :)
  • Dandman1990
    Options
    My next driver license photo. Hopefully I won't have such a fat face. :)

Heh as someone that just had to get a round of headshots done last week for various things I can totally relate to that feeling.
  • ohsnapitssummer
    ohsnapitssummer Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Just feeling better about myself really. I'm really insecure about my butt and thighs. As a woman with a pear shape body, I feel like I'm somehow stuck with it. I get really happy when someone tells me I look slimmer. I automatically ask if I lost weight from my lower or bottom half lol. Also, I look forward to getting new and well fitted jeans, pants, shorts that flatter my curves.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I reached my goal weight awhile ago, but I still still still love turning heads. And I still love putting together pretty outfits.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Summer

Winter is coming...

^^^ This
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    My original goal was 140lbs, when I got there I changed it to 126. I am now at 128 and very happy with that. What I looked forward to most, feeling comfortable in my own skin. What I look forward to most now? Challenging my body in new ways, I have recently found a passion for weightlifting and LOVE it!

BTW, what I least like about having lost the weight is how much easier I feel the cold!! BBBRRRR!
  • Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I know for me it was so many things. Being able to go on rides, go swimming and not feel ashamed at the way i look. Even little things like wearing a singlet. The list goes on.
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I know for me it was so many things. Being able to go on rides, go swimming and not feel ashamed at the way i look. Even little things like wearing a singlet. The list goes on.

WOW! 333 lost, that is awesome!!!!!
  • almostperfect1on
    Options
    I want to feel confident about myself, and be able to fit into my old clothes
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I really didn't think much about this when I first started losing weight at all, but today something happened that put it all into perspective. I was asked to model some cocktail dresses and jewelry for a fashion awards show that is on Wednesday night. I went for the fitting this afternoon.

First, two years ago no one would have asked me to do such a thing. Second, when I walked in and met the the woman who would be styling me, she said, "You're what, a 4 or 6?" SCORE!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Just feeling better about myself really. I'm really insecure about my butt and thighs. As a woman with a pear shape body, I feel like I'm somehow stuck with it. I get really happy when someone tells me I look slimmer. I automatically ask if I lost weight from my lower or bottom half lol. Also, I look forward to getting new and well fitted jeans, pants, shorts that flatter my curves.

In my opinion, pear shape is the best shape, especially if you gain/lose weight. I find that body shape bounces back so much better. And, big butts are always in style. ;)
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I want to no longer be in "plus size" clothing.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I look forward to feeling comfortable enough in my body to stop fidgeting. People comment on it.