I'm on a long journey!

Options
Hey There!! I'm JoanieGirl and MyFitnessPal has been an awesome tool for me!! I love it!! I'm a recently diagnosed diabetic...I'm trying hard to control it with diet and exercise...I've lost 20 pounds so far! I feel better but I still have a long journey ahead of me...I'm determined that I'm going to make this work for me!!

Replies

• Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I think that MFP would be terrific for diabetics and people with other health problems...Good Luck!!!

Reaan:happy:
  • skylarbwell
    skylarbwell Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have a long journey also. But, I am taking it one day at at time. I am trying not to focus on the big number and set small achievable goals. Good luck!
  • JoanieGirl2013
    JoanieGirl2013 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Reean!! I hope I've got the hang of this posting right!! I love MFP!!! It's an awesome tool for weight loss!!
  • JoanieGirl2013
    Options
    Thank you, Skylar!! Good luck to you too! That's how we need to think, one pound at a time!! Thank you for replying!
  • BlubbinBlubber
    BlubbinBlubber Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    stick with it joanie:)! best of luck
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am keeping diabetes at bay with diet and exercise. So far it is working.
    It also helps with cholesterol, high cholesterol and any other things I can't think of right now.

Anyone can add me.
  • JoanieGirl2013
    Options
    Thanks to all of you for your encouragement!! The best of luck to each of you also!!!
  • Loreninha1972
    Loreninha1972 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done, all the best for you!