New member to MFP.

Options
I am new to mfp. I have logged in my exercise and food for 5 days now. I have just about always been overweight. I have lost and gained a bit here and there over the years, but I must say I am pretty determined to not give up. This time around is the last time around. I am not dieting, I am changing myself and my lifestyle. A bit at a time. I lost about 25 lbs. before signing up to mfp, I think these tools, seeing what I eat and how the exercise factors in, and the community posts will help me to be motivated and informed to make better decisions/hold myself accountable. I would like to find some friends to do so with as well.

Replies

• Sonyaslimfine
    Options
    Hi, Im Sonya I just joined MFP....I am unhappy with my weight...I really want to lose the weight...someone suggested this so..Im going to give it a go...I need all the encouragement and support I can get fellow MFP's. I pray for you all that you reach your goals! I am excited about our futures!!!
  • OrkLady
    Options
    Hi
    I am also new! I really agree with your view that it's a lifestyle change. My hope is that if I make these changes now, then it will be an easy transition to living a health life post diet! Hopefully this is the last time I will ever have to lose so much weight (bar future babies!)
    Feel free to add me :)