New Mommy's trying to get back into shape

Options
Hi everyone! I am due to have my little girl sometime in the next couple of weeks. I'm looking for ladies who are new mommies and are wanting to support each other to getting back into shape. I did go on walks/runs in the beginning on or my pregnancy but I was diagnosed and hospitalized with preeclampsia at 27 weeks. I was only in the hospital for a week but have been out of work and on light duty at home ever since. My symptoms have gone away but now they are worried because her growth has slowed. We have a growth scan Tuesday which will determine if they induce Tuesday, next Monday, or next Wednesday. I will be 36 weeks tomorrow so we are hoping she is growing good and can stay as long as she wants. Any ways. I gained about 30 lbs this pregnancy, I'm 23 and this is our first. But I was at my highest weight when I got pregnant also. I want to lose about 50-60 lbs. I love Jillian michaels and weight lifting. I also plan to do c25k. Please feel free to add me so we can support each other!

Replies

• bnw1205
    bnw1205 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Im not a new mom my daughter is 3 but I have been struggling with the weight for the past 3 years. I want it gone! So I am here to support you once you get through the rest of your pregnancy and are ready to start getting in shape.
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Congratulations on your 3 year old :)
  • Pukenui
    Pukenui Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi im 27, have a 3 year old son and a 3 week old daughter. I was in the peak of fitness and soooo enjoyin glosing weight when i got pregnant. I am back to my prepregnancy weight already but still have another 15kg to lose. Would love to work with you on shifting the weight!

Where are you from? Im in Pukekohe, New Zealand :)
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I have a precious new little boy and am once again pregnant! Anyone can add me :bigsmile:
  • 1toInfinity
    1toInfinity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have a 6week old baby boy and 3 other kids (5 girl, almost 4 and almost 2 both boys). I just started working out on the 16th, its hard for me to get back in the groove. Takes me a little time to find what I want to do.
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Pukenui I'm from Texas :) congratulations in your little ones!
    Hot momma congratulations on your little one and your pregnancy!
    Imperfect511 congratulations!

It is definitely hard to get back into the groove. Thank y'all for the support already! Can't wait to watch us get back into shape!