Ladies only please

Options
2»

Replies

• colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Confidence is sexy. And if losing some weight makes you more confident, go for it!!! I know it helps me. :smile:
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Also, most men I know are attracted to confidence in a woman, actually most people I know are attracted to confidence in general. I'd think it's pretty safe to say building up your confidence will help.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I'm not entirely sure I understand the original question. But no, I'd never do this for anyone but myself. If I did, I'd probably end up resenting the person I was doing it for.
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    We've been together 6 years married 3. He does make me happy so there is no need to move on, however losing weight might add some healthy (i stress the word) spice.

Specifically in the bedroom department due to my own confidence level. I would hope the change would reinvigorate us little bit, just thought others might feel the same.

Anything that gives you more confidence will give you more confidence. :) if it's what you need to do to see your own worth, do it. But don't assume he gives a damn. He might like you curvy.

What I mean is, don't be ashamed of your body. :) Don't be shy because of it. Guys often don't care about a few extra pounds, they just wanna get laid.

Simple creatures, men. :p
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... never mind.
  • infamousdrew76
    infamousdrew76 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    If you're playing that game...it's probably not gonna last anyway!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel the same?

Wanting to lose weight not to leave your husband/boyfriend whatever (or anything like cheating) but just so he'll step up his 'game' a little bit?
    Fitness is a plus, for sure...it's attractive, and makes me feel good about myself. Another important part of sex is knowing that my husband is really attracted to me. I've let him know that he should tell me what he's thinking....this is particularly important for a woman IMO, that her man be really attracted to her. Don't be oblique with him....tell him lovingly and respectfully and directly that you need to know he's attracted to you, and how.
  • Tashabradshaw
    Tashabradshaw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    spice things up yourself dont wait for him to do it

Right answer............ P.s been happily married for 15 years!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    It sounds more like you need to work on your game, and your confidence is the first thing you need to build up. I can tell you that losing weight will not necessarily make you more confident, but it could help. You have to work on being happy with you.

If you want to begin to experiment with things in the bedroom, sitting back hoping your husband will make some moves and changes on his own, will probably just result in a lot of frustration on your part. You will either need to open the lines of communication and talk about what you want with your hubby, or you will just need to make them happen yourself, and hope that hubby likes the ideas, and runs with them.

That is what I said. :angry:

Sorry, I was just in a reply and run mode that day, and didn't read any other responses.