It feels like I'm gaining the weight back?

Options
I haven't checked my weight in about a week and I haven't walked in two days (yesterday I did a little swing thing where you put your leg in the hole and it's like a leg hula hoop and you jump over it with the other leg for about 20-30mins along with 50pushups). Tonight I'm going to the gym for an hour. I am going to check my weight when I get done posting this and I'll tell you all. I'm afraid I'll fail and lose all I worked for. I think I've been eating AWESOME the past week (no cokes; I've had a propel water yesterday, 50 calories, and a life water today, 125 calories) I've only eaten my calories and haven't over eaten. I don't feel too sluggish. What's the problem?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• AbbyIsWangsterful
    AbbyIsWangsterful Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I haven't checked my weight in about a week and I haven't walked in two days (yesterday I did a little swing thing where you put your leg in the hole and it's like a leg hula hoop and you jump over it with the other leg for about 20-30mins along with 50pushups). Tonight I'm going to the gym for an hour. I am going to check my weight when I get done posting this and I'll tell you all. I'm afraid I'll fail and lose all I worked for. I think I've been eating AWESOME the past week (no cokes; I've had a propel water yesterday, 50 calories, and a life water today, 125 calories) I've only eaten my calories and haven't over eaten. I don't feel too sluggish. What's the problem?:flowerforyou:
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    AbbyIsWangsterful Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm 90.5 (I'm 12; please don't say I'm too young or anything; I'm just exercising and eating right. :flowerforyou: