30 Day Shred Success Stories anyone?

Options
heatherc369
heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
I am currently in week 4 of Focus T25 ALPHA round (My first at home workout program EVER)
I plan on finishing it up, all the way through Gamma and that should take me through the end of November and then I plan on starting 30 Day Shred, followed by Chalean Extreme :)
I was hoping to see some good success stories / pics if anyone would care to share them with me!

Replies

• danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in level 3 of the shred but I've been keeping tabs on my progress and would be happy to share!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1078077-level-one-of-the-shred-down-results

That post has both my level one and level two results and I feel I've come a long way from where I began!
  • jfus14
    jfus14 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I lost 8lbs when I did 30ds. I do not have pictures but after being out of shape for about 2 years and still carrying around "baby weight" it completely change my body!!!
  • 1toInfinity
    1toInfinity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I dont have pics to post from doing the shred but I have done it twice. Once before my third pregnancy, I lost 9lbs and about 12 inches. The second time, after I had my baby, I lost 8lbs and 9 inches. I was smaller the second time around though. I am now doing it again after my fourth baby, just started yesterday, but I am doing it every other day instead and doing cardio on the days I am not doing the shred.
  • Phildog47
    Phildog47 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    most all my friends list swear by it
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of your input ladies!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Anytime! The shred has worked some miracles ;)
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You know me, my friend. I loved the Shred. But bad form and a little spill and now my knee is out of the shred mindset.

However, I did do it for just over two weeks and it really kicked butt on jumping up my weight loss as well as losing off my waistline. It's perfect from a time perspective because I could squeeze 20 minutes in with no problem. And I really enjoyed the workout as well. Just be careful like with all of these workouts to have good form so you don't hurt yourself - I did a lot of review reading after I sprained my knee and that seems to be a recurring theme with her Shred DVD. I still loved it though!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I love Beachbody! but I started MFP with 30DS lost 15lbs! currently ending T25 this week! it was amazing!
  • paytenpar2014
    Options
    TBH, it's harder to force yourself to exercise EVERY SINGLE DAY for 30 days, than it is to actually do the DVD after a while. The first day it was hard, but it definitely gets easier as you get stronger. Just try it! I've never heard of anyone regretting it, and I definitely recommend it to anyone! Jullian Michaels is extremely effective! :heart:
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Options
    I am currently in week 4 of Focus T25 ALPHA round (My first at home workout program EVER)
    I plan on finishing it up, all the way through Gamma and that should take me through the end of November and then I plan on starting 30 Day Shred, followed by Chalean Extreme :)
    I was hoping to see some good success stories / pics if anyone would care to share them with me!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1065637-30-day-shred-results
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS February 2012 to jump start my weight loss. I lost 9 lbs in that month. Here's my results from back then:

Before2.jpg
    Before1.jpg

I haven't looked at these in so long it's weird to see them again. I went from 172 here to 163. (By September I got down to my goal of135.)

I'm currently doing it again after just having baby #4 to help get this baby weight off. I'm just finishing level 1 tonight, already lost 3-4 lbs. I plan to go back to heavy lifting after this, but I wanted something to help me get at least some of my strength back first. This program is great!
  • getgemma
    getgemma Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    KORI
    Your transformation is amazing - you are looking good. I think I have been pursuaded to do the shred.
  • k1o2r3i4
    k1o2r3i4 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Im almost done the shred, lost 13 lbs so far and a lot of inches. Eating clean and walking my dogs as well. Im on to ripped in 30 and C25K next!
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 1 Day 3 today. So far, it's not too hard. I hear the 2nd and 3rd levels get more challenging. I hope I get to see some good results. I've hit a massive weight loss plateau and needed something to nudge my progress.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I did 30 day shred as my first hard core workout dvd at home. This is my 3rd round results...

fasy8l.jpg

I'm doing Focus T25 now, and am in week 8. My body has changed a lot since these were taken this was back in June.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Did the 30 day shred 2 weeks after my daughter was born. Started it again this month, definitely have improved muscle definition. Plan on doing it and raising the hamd weights through christmas
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!