Who would you look like if you could choose?

Options
And don't say you would look just like you because you like you and God made you and all that stuff. No Stuart Smalley here,folks. It just isn't fun.

I'd look like Angela Bassett from the neck down and keep my face. That woman has the body of a WOMAN, by God! And I'd be proud to borrow it for a bit.

Replies

• nbingham
    nbingham Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Ooh, if I could look like anyone I choose??? I'd have to say Sandra Bullock. She is just the cutest thing!
  • cuppycake22
    Options
    Sandra Bullock!!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Evangeline Lily or Mila Kunis ... both are stunning.
  • LKissam
    LKissam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I would love to look like Jelena Abbou. She is a figure competiter with an amazing bod!! It would take a long time too look like that, and I would have to say it would always be a dream...I have 4 kids so It ain't gonna happen! :o) but it sure would be nice!
  • mstarrett01
    mstarrett01 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I would like to look like Jessica Biel. I also always wanted to look like Britney Spears post babies when she was dating Justin Timberlake.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Jessica Biel
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    Megan Fox :love:
  • sayuri1
    sayuri1 Posts: 111
    Options
    hmmmmm I'd say Liv Tyler =)
  • disseka
    Options
    i would love to look like Amanda Bines and maybe even Jennifer Aniston !!!!! And have the dough to cloth the body of my dreams
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Myself when I was 17. I had a smokin' bod! So sad I didn't keep it...
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i would luv to have halle berry or angela bassestts body! They both have great legs..especially Angela, she had to in order to play Tina Turner in that movie! If you saw How Stella Got Her Groove Back, you will also see what i mean, her beach scene is killer!!
  • bailey97
    Options
    Scarlett Johanssen - she is beautiful and has a great curvy body!!
  • lizzygrl1981
    Options
    :smile: Jennifer Aniston
  • AnAbsoluteDiva
    AnAbsoluteDiva Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    i would luv to have halle berry or angela bassestts body! They both have great legs..especially Angela, she had to in order to play Tina Turner in that movie! If you saw How Stella Got Her Groove Back, you will also see what i mean, her beach scene is killer!!

I agree. I have never seen anything like Angela. I think she could kick her husband's butt!
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    I've always wanted to look like Gabriel Reece. She's very tall like me, but she's not overly skinny, she has muscles and looks great!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Jessica Biel in "chuck and Larry" Her butt is phenomenal in the bedroom scene.... but then again Natalie Portman... so slender! I think Jessica's bod is more realistic
  • Darkraiven
    Darkraiven Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm... Beyonce' - I think she looks great- not too thick not too thin :flowerforyou: Just right
  • doris_day
    doris_day Posts: 159
    Options
    I think Carrie Underwood is stunning.

But I would want to look like Audrey Hepburn. She was stunning from her younger years to her older years. Of course I would want all her fabulous clothes too.

If I were a guy, I'd have to look like Jon Hamm!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,712 Member
    Options
    Jackie Warner. She's beautiful and has an amazingly fit body.