Do you ever dream about food?

Options
serenere
serenere Posts: 70 Member
Since I've started dieting I'm often dreaming about eating all kind of high calories food that I am trying to avoid now...:D

Last night I had a dream about having dinner with my friend in one of these "all you can eat" pizza place. I had 3 pizzas and was waiting for the fourth, amazed that I still had room in my stomach for more...(of course the night before I had a light dinner! eheh)

When I woke up I still had the pizza flavor in my mouth... :D

Do you ever dream to satisfy your cravings? ^__^

Replies

• KateGifford
    KateGifford Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I don't ever really dream about food, but I definitely day dream about food! Especially when someone is eating a super delicious looking pizza in front of me..
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    me too
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    Now that I think about it.....I don't recall ever dreaming about food....even while dieting.

Perhaps that is a sign that my body is satisfied with what I'm feeding it.
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I definitely do, if I'm hungry while I'm asleep. I've even woke up "sleep eating" I think I'm about to bite something delicious then I wake up and I'm actually biting (but still in bed no food there!).
    And once I did sleep eat.
    Maybe I wasn't eating enough!
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I had a dream a couple of nights ago where I was at some sort of small town festival and I was trying to decide which, if any, treats I could have that wouldn't completely ruin my calories for the day. I woke up just as I was deciding that the funnel cake probably wasn't a good choice.

When I first started watching what I eat, I had a dream where I was supposed to be serving people fried chicken, but I kept eating the chicken until I had nothing to serve. I think I might have been hungry that night.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Since I left France, I've regularly dreamed of going into pastry shops and having pastries. It's a bit better now I guess as I've found a couple places that have some around here, but again, I haven't had any in 8 months...
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Lol, no. I dream about finding bundles of money all the time then get mad cause I wake up and....no money.

Maybe if you have what you crave in moderation, it may help a little?
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I can't remember a dream I've ever had that involved food. My dreams are mostly weird scenarios or about people.
  • serenere
    serenere Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Since I left France, I've regularly dreamed of going into pastry shops and having pastries. It's a bit better now I guess as I've found a couple places that have some around here, but again, I haven't had any in 8 months...

ahahah I'm also always dreaming about macarons <3 uuuuh lovely
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    When I had jaw surgery (a long time ago, for orthodontic reasons) and could only eat liquids for a while afterwards, I dreamed about food all the time. Mostly french fries and grilled cheese sandwiches. Now, no.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Yep.
  • ronit1601
    Options
    not much
  • suzyfj8
    suzyfj8 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I day dream about food all the time, including chocolate cake and cookies!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mkyoy0oQ9X1s97fv7o1_250.giftumblr_mkyoy0oQ9X1s97fv7o2_250.gif
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    No...but I think about food often.

2gv3685.gif