Anyone close to reaching under 200?

WalkingGirl1985
WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,046 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
I have 5-6 pounds to go!! Anyone else?

Replies

• I'm 208, cannot wait to be in onederland!!!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Last week weigh in I was 205, it's so close!! Hopefully by Nov 1st. Good luck guys!! We'll get there....soon!
    :bigsmile:
  • Thooper
    Thooper Posts: 15
    I weighed in today at 200.4!! so so close! but nervous... I've been near 200 before and then I somehow sabotage myself and start getting heavier! Hoping I finally break this "200 thing" I have this week and when I weigh in I'll be starting with a 1 !!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    I started at 240..the wait felt like it took forever!! I'm so glad I'm almost there! Hope to break it by Halloween. :)
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    I'm at 208.4. Can't wait to have a 1 as my first number.
    Good luck everyone!
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    I am 205 and so ready to reach 199.9! So close! I'm trying to kick up my workouts to make it by Halloween. We'll see : )
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    205 here. I topped out at 220. The national guard was the only thing that kept me even remotely in shape. Two more lbs and I will make weight without having to do a body fat tape test.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    I started my journey here on MFP at 243.9 in April 2010, and I'm officially at 202 :D WOOT WOOT!!

Keep it up to everyone else!!! We'll all get to 'ONE'derland in no time!
  • I'm at 211, so a little bit more to go.
  • bel74
    bel74 Posts: 32 Member
    im at 203 and im working flat out so im hoping i'll be at 200 or under in the next two weeks
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Brunette, you seem to start the same time I did and at the same weight..wow. You are 4 pounds less..I'm working my butt off to get good losses week to week (if possible..i wont fret if i doesn't)
  • iluvwdw
    iluvwdw Posts: 287 Member
    I started here on July(??) 11th or so at 226 and am now at 202.4. I was hoping to be at 190 by Oct 31. That doesn't look like it will happen but am at least hoping to be out of the 200's by then. If I can do that, I will be happy. :bigsmile: I am stepping up my walking but I must say that my chocolate cravings are giving me problems and my lack of sleep. :yawn:
  • veniceit
    veniceit Posts: 112 Member
    I was 239 for years, dropped down to 220 after my baby was born. Then only down to 217 in Jan, 206 in August, and 198 today. i was down to 297.2, but I'm on my period last couple of days ugh. Ya I cried when I first saw that 1. whoohooo way to go everyone.

Ven
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    As I've whinged and whine to My Fitness Pal Pals, I am frustratingly close. I joined in late June 2010 at 216. Lost 4 quickly and then in drips and draps since then.

My new working theory is that my scale is possessed. This morning after all kids had boarded their buses, I jump on the scale, naked with an empty bladder just before going to shower. The scale says 199.8. I call hubby, who was running a bit late to work, "Hey honey, come see this." He comes over. I step on the scale. It says 200.0 pounds.

So, for 3 seconds with no witness, yes, I was under 200. But I tend not to count my weight until I see it three days in a row first thing in the morning.

So, yes, I'm close. Very close. Can smell the hot breath of 199. But it evades me for now.
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    I'm at 202.4 as of this morning!!! Soo close! Good luck everyone!
This discussion has been closed.