I'm not very good at this whole introduction thing.

Options
I thought I'd have a try at this forum and experience MyFitnessPal in its entirety.

Anyway, hi. I'm Liz. I'm a college student in Australia and I'm stuck in a rut of eating sometimes foods for almost every meal. :P I tried using MyFitnessPal for a little while about 9 months ago, but quickly sort of fell out of touch with it because the motivation just wasn't there. I want to try again, though! With a little less than 6 weeks of the academic year to go, I feel like now's the time for me to finally lose the weight I've wanted to lose for a very long time.

My current goal is to lose 25 kilograms (55 pounds) so I can be within a healthy weight range again.

I'd love to also be able to add friends on the MFP app. I don't bite! :)

Replies

• crazydiamond4
    Options
    hi Liz im Angie im new to the whole thing here just joined today seen a friend lose loads of weight by using this site so thought why not :)
  • beverlyann1726
    beverlyann1726 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Liz!

Sent you a friend request! The more friends you have on here, the more motivation you can get!

Bev
  • Toofatforshirts
    Toofatforshirts Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Liz nice to hear from you. I just take it one day at a time and that seems to work for me. If I go over my calorie intake one day I don't beat myself up. I just keep on keeping on and tomorrow will be a better day. But it is amazing how many calories I was putting down my throat until I joined this site and started calculating my calories. Makes a big difference since I am recording what I eat. Nice to meet you
  • Dandman1990
    Dandman1990 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Good Luck liz! On a random note you seem to have accidentally put that you want to lose 55kg in your ticker instead of lbs. Thought I'd give you a heads up! :tongue:
  • OrkLady
    Options
    Hi Liz, I just signed up and am hoping that this site and some moral support will help me beat the last few pounds into submission!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • lauriewhittem
    Options
    Good luck Liz!! I added you and anyone can add me!
  • Elieplo
    Options
    Hi Liz :)

Just added you.. look at peoples tickers, people here are doing a hell of a good job losing weight, sure you will too :)

I'll add you:)
  • kikidee12
    Options
    Hi Liz nice to hear from you. I just take it one day at a time and that seems to work for me. If I go over my calorie intake one day I don't beat myself up. I just keep on keeping on and tomorrow will be a better day. But it is amazing how many calories I was putting down my throat until I joined this site and started calculating my calories. Makes a big difference since I am recording what I eat. Nice to meet you
    this