Over 50 MFP looking for friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Kathryn41057
    Kathryn41057 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi Fran.... I'm Kathy, and I'm 56... Have been a member here for awhile, but just started getting my head into this whole thing... Add me as a friend if you'd like... I see you are from Ontario... I'm in New Brunswick :)
  • Kathryn41057
    Kathryn41057 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Skinnyme... do you mind telling what you do for exercises? Currently, I'm only walking 2-3 km 3x a week, and I am trying to get into
    using hand weights, and more cardio ( I have a routine from a personal trainer), but right now it's only hit and miss. Kat :)
  • deluda
    deluda Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been here since January, 2012 and am more motivated than ever. I'm trying to lose as much as I can by Christmas when my lipids will be tested again. So far I'm doing great...even if I do say so myself! I'm 57 years old and getting younger each year!
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm fifty six and have lost sixteen pounds so far...Need to lose another fifty four pounds...This is a terrific site...It CAN be done after menopause...Add me as a friend, if you wish...

Reaan:bigsmile:
  • MidgeN27
    MidgeN27 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi Fran, I'm Midge and very active here...if you are looking for support and encouragement and are willing to do the same for me feel free to add me...just drop me a note because I only friend people that send a quick message.
  • catelinn
    Options
    Hi Fran I'm 52 and would be happy to add you !!
  • dazzlesangel
    dazzlesangel Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Fran, I'm 52, have been on MFP since May and would recommend it to anyone, feel free to add me. Sue.
  • nannymarty04
    nannymarty04 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi There, well for sure i'm well over 50, going on 70, if t'm not to old feel free to add me, i started mfp on 1-3-13 when i got out of the hospital, i was in there for chf Conjestive heart failure, and Afib, but any way started mfp to try and lose weight and get healthier,so far i lost between 40 to 45 lbs with losing and gaining, i walk 3 to 31/2 miles everyday at the mall, i know i should have lost more, but i don't know what i am doing wrong, i limit my salt intake no more then 1500 grams a day and do 12 calories, so any help anyone can share with me i would be very greatful, i live in Pa Scranton area, again if you like feel to add me on,
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'm 58 and would love a new friend!! Add me if you wish!!