Sushi vegetable rolls

Options
rhonda79
rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
With white rice can some one tell me how many calories and nutrition it has? what it really it is about 16 little veg rolls with white rice carrots and cucumber I get it at the store and it's called sushi snack pack.
I tried looking it up but go no where :grumble:

Replies

• rhonda79
    Options
    With white rice can some one tell me how many calories and nutrition it has? what it really it is about 16 little veg rolls with white rice carrots and cucumber I get it at the store and it's called sushi snack pack.
    I tried looking it up but go no where :grumble:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    have you looked up sushi rice?
    Because that is probably what it is
  • rhonda79
    Options
    No I have not. I'll try that thanks. :smile:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I love these things, but I can make them with Jasmine Rice as well. I just boil the rice first, then drain and then steam it so it will be mushy
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I donno...but California Rolls are about 25 calories each roll. I had that with my daughter for dinner tonight. YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Store bought California Roll includes:

white rice
    rice wine vinegar (used to help the rice not stick to everything but the food)
    seaweed
    avocado
    cucumber
    imitation crab meat
  • rhonda79
    Options
    I donno...but California Rolls are about 25 calories each roll. I had that with my daughter for dinner tonight. YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Store bought California Roll includes:

white rice
    rice wine vinegar (used to help the rice not stick to everything but the food)
    seaweed
    avocado
    cucumber
    imitation crab meat

yeah mine was with out the crab meant and the avocado. just carrots and cucumber. oh and the white rice. I get it fron Publix but I can't find the calories from it. I guess I could just go off the 25 cal?
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    My hubby picked up mine from Publix tonight too!

So maybe cut the calories toooooooo...12 calories each piece? Have you tried googling this item yet?
  • rhonda79
    Options
    My hubby picked up mine from Publix tonight too!

So maybe cut the calories toooooooo...12 calories each piece? Have you tried googling this item yet?

yeah I did and I found nothing on it. :grumble:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I think sometimes they are called "sun garden rolls" or just vegetable rolls...I know I found information for them online once before but I'm not sure where now. Try googling "garden rolls" or something to that effect. Hope this helps a bit.