I have gained a pound. WHY?

Options
2»

Replies

• Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    But I am guilty of not tracking every single thing like tea, honey, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice... I'll invest in a kitchen scale so I can track better.

Asda sell little coloured measuring spoon and cup sets - a pound each set. xx
  • rosellasweet
    rosellasweet Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    According to Friday's diary entry, you drank 24oz of red wine.

That ain't helping.

Eek exactly. I drank about that one weekend and got nice and drunk (I'm a cheap drunk). I had gained two pounds and held that for about a week and a half. I still drink but just not as much. Maybe 8 oz.
  • hulamedulla
    hulamedulla Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)

I bought a little scale for $20 so I can track better. Will make a better effort to not just track but also to log everything -- olive oil & honey included. I take Vegegreens and phytoberry supplements-- added those too.

Wish I could blame TOM but alas i'm 2 weeks away...

As for the wine... I drank as much the weekends prior and still lost a .5 lbs.

It all comes down to developing more patience... I might be freaking out about natural body weight fluctuations. But a positive outcome is that I have learned three important lessons:
    1) I should track and log better.
    2) I need to be more patient -- look for trends, don't freak out.
    3) MFP has a wonderfully helpful and encouraging community. Thanks guys :heart: