Let's make this FUN!

Options
I joined MFP in May, with a goal to lose 68 lbs & I've lost 30 lbs so far! Somewhere in the beginning, my goal shifted from losing weight to really focusing on what I eat and staying active! That number on the scale was really depressing me... so ultimately, it's still a desire, but I'm putting all my energy into making this fun while I stay committed to living healthier and eating clean! I created a fitness bucket list and started to gauge my successes by reaching new goals... Like jogging the entire football field without stopping, or planking for a solid minute! I am testing myself all the time, setting new fitness goals and creating a great support group on here! I weigh myself once a month... and the weight is coming off - so this is working for me... and it's fun!

I'd love to expand my friend list... so feel free to add me and let's keep making this journey FUN!!

Replies

• sarahf3092
    sarahf3092 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great idea - good way to add goals into your weight loss journey and keep things spiced up....we all know repetition can be boring.

Will add you :)
  • skylarbwell
    skylarbwell Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great attitude! Love the profile pic too!
  • lauriewhittem
    Options
    I added you! Anyone can add me! My first goal is to lose 30 pounds by Christmas time and I love your idea of a bucket list for exercise goals/accomplishments! I love it! Congratulations on a good start and good luck with the next 38 pounds!! You can do it!!
  • 2BaHealthy1
    2BaHealthy1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I really want to get healthy again. The looking better part is just a nice side effect!

I am very new to this, so I am not sure how to add people, but I will figure it out.