LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MFP USERS AND SUPPORTIVE FRIENDS!

Options
Hi guys! :wink:

I am looking for more friends that are active in posting daily events and leaving comments. I am very active with my post and enjoy commenting and motivating friends. I have found that it helps me to stay more focused on my goals. If you are active and want to chat... please request me. if not, don't bother because I'll delete you otherwise. :brokenheart: Sorry, not trying to be mean, I just want friends that talk, and have a common bond/goal.
I have 66lbs to loose, so I am looking for friends with the either the same amount or more to lose, cause I feel that they would be able to relate to my struggle.

anyway, please feel free to request me!

thanks!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• XstitchCarina
    XstitchCarina Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I might not post all the time, but am Always willing to chat, if we are both on at the same time. I have just restarted using MFP again since yesterday. And really need the support to lose weight. I am now 220 lbs, and should lose quite a few lbs.
  • Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    request on way
  • just joined, i am working to lose at least 30lbs but over a slow period of time. This is a new site for me so I am just learning to use it. Hope it works for me.
  • Schellsisbacktoattack
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! I appreciate the adds!! :happy:
  • eahill4
    eahill4 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm active and encourage others
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I am on daily and always post on people's comments and also expect the same in return. Feel free to add me as well :happy:
  • JADEPH0EN1X
    JADEPH0EN1X Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am on daily and always post on people's comments and also expect the same in return. Feel free to add me as well :happy:

Me too
  • jody2lose
    jody2lose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone Feel free to add me too. I am always looking for someone to chat with and for the motivational support. I