MFP Fitspiration!

Options

Replies

• redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Why can't I get this the right size...

take the original, resize it in photobucket to 500 wide. then save as new and use the new link.
    For some reason the browser retains the old image in your cache.

And I loved this one!!!

Thanks. Tried but doesn't seem to be working...may very well just be on my end so I added the words. SMH. It's a gift.
  • Artemiris
    Artemiris Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You are all so amazing and this is the best thread ever!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Why can't I get this the right size...

take the original, resize it in photobucket to 500 wide. then save as new and use the new link.
    For some reason the browser retains the old image in your cache.

And I loved this one!!!

Thanks. Tried but doesn't seem to be working...may very well just be on my end so I added the words. SMH. It's a gift.

here:
    8e983ad6-a9d6-4e12-b2b5-1b2ef7f74566_zpsd15ee31e.jpg
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mirey! :flowerforyou:

ETA that's my daughter with me. She just turned 18. She did this with me last minute after a friend of mine bailed (I need new friends...). She completed every single obstacle (and she is marching band, not sports =)
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Love this thread. One more entry for me....

37375105-985b-46da-b199-f0ffc199ca94.jpg
  • brandynot
    brandynot Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: this thread! I wish I had one to add to this amazingness! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Keep up the inspiration all. You guys are AMAZING! :happy:
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: this thread! I wish I had one to add to this amazingness! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Keep up the inspiration all. You guys are AMAZING! :happy:

But that's the thing...

YOU DO have something to add.
    There isn't a single person here who hasn't learned something along the way. If you are just starting out, or if you've been here a long time. If you've had success or failure... I am willing to bet that there is something you've learned along the way.

For people starting out... it may be the recognition of pain and need for change, with the hope of what is to come. A description of your why.

For those who are maintaining... you have joys and lessons learned along the way.

And all of us can take selfies... It doesn't have to be a rocking body, or muscles... it can be your beat up running shoes, or the wheel of your bicycle... or your workout gear laying on a heap by your washing machine...

There is poetry in the daily images... just grab your phone and snap it.

And if anyone has a saying that applies to them, and a pic or two in their profile that they are willing to share, I am committing to helping put it to image.

THIS MEANS THAT MUCH TO ME.

:heart:
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    e9c98935-26be-4aaf-a0bc-3f6a941e283c_zps58bfb82e.jpg

Girl u look great!!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options

I bet you have something to add!

I'm still overweight according to the BMI charts, but I'm proud of who I am and where I've come from.

Inspiration comes in all shapes and sizes.
  • SavageRabidBeast_version2
    Options
    829424e6-d35f-4373-a992-d864a038c1e6_zps56ae4d97.jpg
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    For us non techies, what's the best way to add text to a picture?

And thanks to all for contributing. I love this thread.
  • MireyGal76
    Options

:heart: :smooched: :heart:
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Bump.. This is so awesome!
  • MireyGal76
    Options

there are many ways you can do it...

Some open the pic in MS Paint and add text there (I'm not a fan because I find it cumbersome)
    Some open the pic in MS Word, overlay a text box, and then screen shot and save it as a jpg
    Some do it in MS Powerpoint
    Some have apps that they've downloaded to their phone that lets them do it

Once you've got the image, upload it to an online photo manager (like photobucket - it's free) and then insert the URL for the image here

yourpic.jpg

but use lowercase img

Worst case scenario... ask a bud to help you out.

ps... I'm a bud
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options

I'm sorry, but I'm a nurse and I check out veins unconsciously. That vein in your shoulder, pant pant pant. I noticed the vein before your physique, which is awesome!

Carry on.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    ed3pvdq.png
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

there are many ways you can do it...

Some open the pic in MS Paint and add text there (I'm not a fan because I find it cumbersome)
    Some open the pic in MS Word, overlay a text box, and then screen shot and save it as a jpg
    Some do it in MS Powerpoint
    Some have apps that they've downloaded to their phone that lets them do it

Once you've got the image, upload it to an online photo manager (like photobucket - it's free) and then insert the URL for the image here

yourpic.jpg

but use lowercase img

Worst case scenario... ask a bud to help you out.

ps... I'm a bud

Photobucket also has an option to add text under the edit but you don't get the nice font choices that these have.
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    So inspired by all of you!! Bumping for my friends list to share in this :)
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

I bet you have something to add!

I'm still overweight according to the BMI charts, but I'm proud of who I am and where I've come from.

Inspiration comes in all shapes and sizes.
    Yep. The thing I like about this thread is that it isn't fitness models posed to look like they did something and then photoshopped to make them look perfect, and then stamped with some cheesy Hallmark saying.

These are real people and their real struggles and triumphs.