One Year Anniversary

Options
Today is my one year weight loss anniversary. I haven't hit my goal yet but I am pretty happy with my progress so far. I have posted my thoughts about it on my blog (copy and paste the link below to view it).

http://www.christophermuggridge.com/65-pounds-one-year-later-and-what-ive-learned-so-far/

I really want to thank everyone on here who has been so supportive, especially howardmelinda who's decidated commenting on my daily status updates has been as appreciated as it has been mind-boggling.

I want to tell anyone new on here to just stick with it and don't beat yourself up when you stumble. You can get there.

2013-09-22_compare_side_zps58bab55e.jpg

Replies

• AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on an awesome job well done - you look fabulous!
  • meowlymary
    meowlymary Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great job!! And that grin!
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    You have had an incredible year!!! AND you really are doing totally and completely excellent! Kudos!
  • Lld320
    Options
    awesome! how tall are you?
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Happy 1 Year Anniversary! You have done great! Kudos! :flowerforyou:
  • cmuggridge
    cmuggridge Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    awesome! how tall are you?

Thanks. I am 5' 9" or so.
  • cmuggridge
    cmuggridge Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You have had an incredible year!!! AND you really are doing totally and completely excellent! Kudos!

Thanks. Just because I don't respond much I don't want you to think that I don't appreciate your support and dedication.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!