Bored.... SOOO d*mn bored

Options
I'm too lazy today to even get up and go walk or something... anybody else having this kind of day?:yawn:

Replies

43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    I'm very tired today and we have had major rain so yes .. that kind of day here too.:frown:
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    Maybe I should have made this thread "WHAT STATE ARE YOU IN AND WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?"

Arkansas - BEAUTIFUL and sunny 79
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I felt like that when I got up this morning, but then the dog needed walking, dinner cooked, etc. I so wanted a day in bed with nothing but my kindle :)

I am in the UK, south east England, Overcast but humid....nit my fav kinda weather..
  • RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Yup...same here. I haven't even exercised yet....too lazy
  • nena49659
    nena49659 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Northwestern lower Michigan - cold and wet!
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hull UK - it's night now, off to bed in a mo.
  • madtownjeremy
    Options
    I put 10 miles down at around 7:30 this morning and have been lazing in front of a screen ever since! LOL! Which is a crime because here in Central Wisconsin it's sunny and 65 amazing degrees out! Might go for a walk...
  • nena49659
    nena49659 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I put 10 miles down at around 7:30 this morning and have been lazing in front of a screen ever since! LOL! Which is a crime because here in Central Wisconsin it's sunny and 65 amazing degrees out! Might go for a walk...

Hmmm, maybe have this to look forward to tomorrow.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should have made this thread "WHAT STATE ARE YOU IN AND WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?"

Arkansas - BEAUTIFUL and sunny 79

Oregon.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i did my work out by noon today with out leaving home it been raining and cold out in in bc canada
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I'm too lazy today to even get up and go walk or something... anybody else having this kind of day?:yawn:

I have those days on a weekly basis. There are days when I would be just happy sleeping all day and letting the world just keep spinning around me.

Hope you can get out and do something.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    CA, sunny but windy :smile: Nothing to do here either, I think it's a Costco kind of day :smile:
  • splatt1961
    splatt1961 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    In bed but a day of walking round the Trafford Centre in Manchester, don't think I can put that down as exercise!
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    On a run of night shifts here - NE UK sat at work till 8am now.. Joy of joys!! :grumble:
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Just got up from a nice nap :wink:
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Dont really ever have a total day like that... always something to do
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    it's not that I COULDN'T do something, I'm just too lazy to get up and do anything.