Hallelujah!!! Onederland at last!

Options

Replies

• lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, your beautiful glowing face say's it all, may you and your "Special Ed" ride like the wind!!!
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I think that is seriously awesome :smile: :smile: Congratulations!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Sue! Thanks for the uplifting post. :)
  • LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look great! Even your glasses are getting too big for your face! I know that my glasses fall off of me now. It's always nice when you can give your clothes to people in need that will appreciate them! Great job on hitting Onederland. I just recently hit it myself so I know how happy you must feel.
  • dancinmama
    dancinmama Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sooooooooooo HAPPY for you!!!!!!! Just look at you, WOW!!! Look how skinny your face is!! You are just glowing! This news made my day!!!
  • sbrownallison
    sbrownallison Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Such happy news for your friends who've been cheering you on -- and being inspired by you. Glad to see you have your eyes firmly fixed on the next goal. Loved the pictures you posted. It won't be long before you'll be selecting sleeker tops to go with your sleeker figure!
  • dancinmama
    dancinmama Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sue...check out imergemagazine.com. My sister and I have a column called Gott Fashion??? You would love it. This is my sister who you remind me so much of, your personalities are amazingly similar. We just did an article in the September issue about bra shopping, it's helpful, and funny!
  • Elliehmltn
    Elliehmltn Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Glory, glory hallelujah! What a momentous day!
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss, you look great!
  • DiosMom
    Options
    Thank you for some wonderful motivation! I'm hoping to get below 200 for my first goal also...it just seems the pounds are coming off SO SLOW that it is already discouraging (and I've only been at this for a couple of weeks)! You have done a wonderful job!!! Congratulations to you! If you keep it up you're going to fade away to nothing!
  • Nancy1065
    Nancy1065 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!! You are such an inspiration. :)
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    You look great! Even your glasses are getting too big for your face! I know that my glasses fall off of me now. It's always nice when you can give your clothes to people in need that will appreciate them! Great job on hitting Onederland. I just recently hit it myself so I know how happy you must feel.

Funny that you should mention my glasses. The brown framed glasses are for my computer use. I like BIG frames, but my regular glasses don't look as outrageous as my computer glasses.
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    haha so cooll! congratz! i know the feeling! i have the same pic!!
  • ritalvsfer
    ritalvsfer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! My new inspiration!
  • kowajenn
    kowajenn Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I think my husband was happy when I hit Onderland because he got to stop listening to me talk about trying to get to Onederland. :)
  • FittingIn
    FittingIn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Wahoo! Congratulations!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting this. Celebrating the wins is one of my favorite things on MFP. Congratulations!:drinker:
  • kbecker40
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful and you're glowing from the inside! You are an inspiration and I can't wait to get there myself!!! Keep up the incredible work. :)
  • kdaughertyfp
    kdaughertyfp Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Sue!!! This achievement is just amazing!! Celebrate onederland today.... tomorrow the new goal!
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You look beautiful and so happy--just radiant!