Hi all, 115 pounds to lose

Options
hi everyone, I'm here to attempt losing 115 pounds. I am going to work my hardest to eat right and work out daily to the best of my ability. I want to lose this weight before I have to resort to drastic measures. My health is at a point that it has to be done. I am looking for new friends that I can encourage and lean on at times. I am looking for any good advice I can find. I am very inspired to succeed. Please feel free to add me as a friend or drop a line to say hello. Good luck to you all. I know there will be good times and hard times but in the here is to a rewarding journey!

Replies

• bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    hi everyone, I'm here to attempt losing 115 pounds. I am going to work my hardest to eat right and work out daily to the best of my ability. I want to lose this weight before I have to resort to drastic measures. My health is at a point that it has to be done. I am looking for new friends that I can encourage and lean on at times. I am looking for any good advice I can find. I am very inspired to succeed. Please feel free to add me as a friend or drop a line to say hello. Good luck to you all. I know there will be good times and hard times but in the here is to a rewarding journey!

Add me! :D I'm fairly talkative, and I'm on here every day. And you go girl. :)
  • makalinger
    makalinger Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm back once again ;) so this time I'd like to make a group of friends like yourself that will have a long road to haul ;) I have 80lbs left ;)
  • MassiveBeard
    MassiveBeard Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A friend on here gave me some good advice the other day when I was discounting my weight loss compared to my goal. He said -- Focus on getting to small goals along the way. Makes sense really, after all, how did the mouse eat the elephant? One bite at a time!

Wishing you the best of luck!
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have about 100 to lose but I am breaking it up. My first goal is 30 by Christmas.