I'm new!!

Options
Hey :) just signed up today. I've lost 7 stones but have been stuck at current weight for 2 years now!! Would love some friends, encouragement and support here :)

Also, quick question: if I'm within calorie range, does it matter if I
go into minus on my sugars goal? Just having glorious skinny soups put me in minus? Confused!!!

Replies

• Mavalicous
    Mavalicous Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    welcome Daniellalove2!! I also just signed up today. Good luck with your journey!
  • zoeframoe
    Options
    hey i signed up today too i am so excited to be more aware of the food i am eating daily and why i am gaining unneccarily
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    If it's weight loss you care about mostly then it's only calories in versus calories out that really counts. Eat your soups but do also check the sodium levels if you have high blood pressure.
  • Benzo500
    Benzo500 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Welcome! FR sent.
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi and welcome, feel free to add me if you're looking for an active supportative friend!
  • Jazzabelle100885
    Options
    Welcome :) This is my second time on MFP. FR sent! As for the skinny soups: "skinny" often means low-fat and low-fat often means added sugar/carbs. You can also play with your macros, but like someone else said also: if you just want to lose weight, calories in vs calories out.
  • bantamspaul
    bantamspaul Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I focus on the calories only. My Sugar is extremely high but that's because I eat plenty of fruit rather than eating lots of foods with added sugar...............though I did have a particularly delicious eclair yesterday