biggest loser cardio max question??

Options
I got this DVD and am wondering do I do the whole video of biggest loser cardio max or just individual levels? I know you can customize but I keep reading there is a schedule for the 6 weeks?? What is the schedule? Just trying to figure out what to do to get biggest results.

Replies

• maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    i just completed levels 2 and 3 and i didn't use a schedule. the first time i tried the dvd i did the wam up, level 1 and cool down. level 1 and 2 are harder for me than 3 imo. jillian really gets your cardio up. i need to get a hrm because i have no idea how many calories i burned. i only did 20 minutes today but def got my heart rate up, i was sweating near the end, lol! have fun:)
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    It is set up to do level one for about two weeks then add level two for about two weeks and then add level three. You do warm up and cool down for each combination. It is a good workout and allows for progression. If you are really fit you can start with all three but it is pretty intense if you aren't used to this level of exercise. Enjoy!
  • spayne_4
    spayne_4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Okay thanks you for the help! I'm really looking forward to working on this DVD because I've heard some AWESOME reviews!
  • lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I found level one to be the hardest..anyone else think so? Level 2 and 3 so short. regardless...best workout DVD I have...Im sore EVERYTIME