26[f] 5'3 175 - looking for active friends.

Options
Hey guys

I've recently rejoined the site after completely falling off the wagon back in June. Unfortunately I deleted my old profile and lost all of my old friends (note to self: don't do that). I had lost 15 pounds and was doing really well, not sure what happened, but it's time get get back in action.

I'm starting a 6 week Fall Fitness Challenge this week with a local fitness boot camp, and I am really excited. My short term goal is to lose 12 inches overall, and my long term goal would be to weigh between 130-140 pounds. I'm a big advocate for eating whole foods as much as possible, and I really want to improve my strength.

I'd love some active people in my age group. I love supporting others, and want to feel accountable.

Replies

• berrydana7
    berrydana7 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    hello!! :) yes i would love to!! i definitely need someone to keep me accountable haha i lack internal motivation. :) i am hoping to lose inches also and tone up whilst eating the right amount of calories. i will add you :D
  • girlwiththemost
    Options
    hello!! :) yes i would love to!! i definitely need someone to keep me accountable haha i lack internal motivation. :) i am hoping to lose inches also and tone up whilst eating the right amount of calories. i will add you :D

Thanks for the add! Hope I can help when you need the motivation!
  • WeeBelle123
    WeeBelle123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also starting back again today and I'm the same height and age as you- it would be great to keep each other motivated and accountable!
  • sak965
    Options
    i would love to join you.
  • jmeddows87
    jmeddows87 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

I'm 26, 5 ft 3 inch tall and have 37lb to lose! Would love more friends for motivation and support!

x
  • skamnorth
    Options
    Very similar stats and goals as me. Sent you a friend request :)

And if there's anyone else who needs a active short friend just pop me a request! Unfortunately Ive seen a lot of my friends list drop out from inactivity :/
  • ashleereign
    ashleereign Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'3" and 26 years old. I am currently 170lbs and just finished Day 10 of the 30 Day Shred.

Add me if you'd like!
  • SweetCrumb
    SweetCrumb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5'7, 26, have 17lbs to go and did exactly the same as you! I'll send through an add!:)
  • knarr88
    knarr88 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have just come back after a long few months, 5ft 3 and want to lose about 30lbs! Would be good to be slimmer by christmas!
  • nicoleisback
    Options
    Hi. I am 26 and 5'3. I have about 20kg to use (don't know the conversion, sorry). Feel free to add me, I am on at least 2 times a day
  • laurenmartel90
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently 160lbs wanting to lose about 30-40lbs and TONE UP!!!

I'm on here everyday. I believe motivation for something like this is a two way street, so if I motivate you, please motivate me back :)

I've sent a request...and anyone who wants to add me, just hit the button :)

x