Women: Who else looks better out of clothes than in them?!

Options
2»

Replies

• rotill
    rotill Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    The problem with clothes is that fashion so rarely favours my shape. I have a classic hourglass shape, and these days I am not overweight, which means that while it's easy to find clothes I can use, they are always too wide in the waist, and too narrow over the breasts. Wide hips have become the least of my problems, although modern jeans insist on stopping at just about the widest point, making sure that they need to be tight, so what little fat I have on the hips and belly (and lots of loose skin after the births) just can't help but create a muffin top. This means that despite my very feminine, nice shape, I feel ugly when shopping.

And since I lost weight, I have too much loose skin, and that feels awful when naked.

OK, I guess I am just having a bad day.

On the up-side, I found an incredibly nice, very classic, black dress this week-end, that fits every part of me as if it was made to make me look good. So I guess I should end this whine.

:-)
  • bridgew24
    bridgew24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    On the up-side, I found an incredibly nice, very classic, black dress this week-end, that fits every part of me as if it was made to make me look good. So I guess I should end this whine.

:-)
    At least you know that you win some you lose some! It's such a boost to find just ONE thing that looks sensational ;)